Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Head Shaver for Self Shave?

• 26-02-2019 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭

So any recommendations for an electric head shaver for someone who doesn't want/can't wet shave?

Also using a head clippers at its lowest setting still causes cuts and nicks no matter how carefully I go!

I've seen two recommendations, Pitbull Gold Shaver & Remington's Men Flex 360

I've seen positive and negative reviews for both but would appreciate any advice here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭3DataModem

I'm using a bog standard philips series 3000 and it's working grand (whole head, every 2 days, very thick hair). No clippers at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Cheers for that, does it shave to a fine stubble?
    Would be shaving my head once a week due to irritation etc but I like itwhen the barber can get it down to almost zero stubble so looking for similar effect at home

Advertisement