Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Series 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

What airport is best for getting to White Hart Lane? Not that familiar with London and just from google maps they all seem to take in and around the same amount of time but I'm sure some are a lot easier than others. Cheers!

Stansted would be my preferred for it, cheap and as easy as the others I would say. If you're staying close to the stadium or flying in straight for kickoff I'd say it's best. If you're making a weekend of it it matters less, the tube out to it won't be that painful if you're staying somewhat centrally.

We're doing Stansted and staying near king's cross for the Wembley game, there's not much to see/do and not many options out by the stadium. Very handy to get to from the airports too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

hots wrote: »
    Stansted would be my preferred for it, cheap and as easy as the others I would say. If you're staying close to the stadium or flying in straight for kickoff I'd say it's best. If you're making a weekend of it it matters less, the tube out to it won't be that painful if you're staying somewhat centrally.

We're doing Stansted and staying near king's cross for the Wembley game, there's not much to see/do and not many options out by the stadium. Very handy to get to from the airports too.

Cheers for the reply, yep just doing a day trip so Stansted probably makes most sense in that case.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

Stansted is the best option, Tottenham Hale station is 30-35 mins from Stansted on the Stansted Express. You can walk to the stadium from there, its 20-25 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

hots wrote: »
    Gents I have a couple of tickets to sell, face value of course, haven't got the exact details to hand but will stick them up this evening.

They'll be for the last game, Jags/Texans, we renewed our season tickets from last year. They're some flavour of premium seat, we were very impressed last year anyway. I think they were the £114+booking ones from memory but I'll stick up the exact cost later.

Hey, if no one has gotten there before me I'll gladly take them off your hands. Bought a premium pair off guy incognito last year and all went very smooth. I'll send a PM now.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

looking to get to one of the tottenham games but wouldn't mind going to any of them .How likely is it to get tickets on the single game sale next week or will it be almost impossible ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

looking to get to one of the tottenham games but wouldn't mind going to any of them .How likely is it to get tickets on the single game sale next week or will it be almost impossible ?
    It will be a lottery and odds won't be in anyone's favour but still try anyway. Definitely a better chance you would get tickets for a Wembley game due to Wembley going up on sale first and the larger capacity available

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I assume there’ll be a boards meetup for pints in London while the international games are on?

How many single game tickets will be on sale for the Wembley games 30/40,000 ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Did anyone end up buying tickets for the Wembley games yesterday?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Did anyone end up buying tickets for the Wembley games yesterday?

I was online at 9.55 for them but no luck , wanted 2 together .Theres still a good few single tickets up for sale .Might try the tottenham tickets tomorrow but they will be even harder to get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭markc91

Me and a mate logged on at 9:50 yesterday morning to get tickets for the rams game mine never loaded up since we were looking for 4 tickets together, luckily enough he managed to get in and grab them section 523 albeit a bit on the high side but at least its on the sideline

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Both Wembley dates don't suit me this year so looking at one of the Spurs dates. I did a search anyway at about 10:20 on Tuesday for the Wembley games and there were tickets available, should be harder Tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 15,134 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I have found the direct link to the ticketmaster website listing for Bears/Raiders in case they have that stupid f*cking wheel you have to wait to fill again. Hopefully the direct link lets me right in at 10am to buy like on normal ticketmaster sales.

I'll post it in the morning if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭srfc d16

Oat23 wrote: »
    I have found the direct link to the ticketmaster website listing for Bears/Raiders in case they have that stupid f*cking wheel you have to wait to fill again. Hopefully the direct link lets me right in at 10am to buy like on normal ticketmaster sales.

I'll post it in the morning if anyone wants it.

Yes please. I keep being brought to the NFl splash screen.
    I didn't try for wembley so I'm not sure how it work but does anyone know when it changes from on sale at 10am to an actual link to click.
    Do we have to wait until 10 or can you get in earlier?

srfc d16 wrote: »
    Yes please. I keep being brought to the NFl splash screen.
    I didn't try for wembley so I'm not sure how it work but does anyone know when it changes from on sale at 10am to an actual link to click.
    Do we have to wait until 10 or can you get in earlier?

Looks like they've gotten rid of the stupid wheel for these sales and are linking direct to the TM site.

Bears v Raiders - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350056D1896C1BDE
    Panthers v Bucs - https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/350056D2DEB99798

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,329 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

What sort of seat/ticket price are people considering?

I know nothing about the new Spurs stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    What sort of seat/ticket price are people considering?

I know nothing about the new Spurs stadium.

I'm just going to try for the best available. I'd like to limit the budget to category 4 or 5 (75-85 pounds a ticket) but this is a one off thing for me so I'll go higher if needed.

I listened to a soccer podcast that spoke to the designer of the stadium and he spoke about how they went for a smaller capacity than is technically possible on the site to avoid moving seats too far away from the field, so a "no bad seat in the house" thought process - or at least selling it as that.

And... I'm in the queue.

Oh for f*ck sake not this sh*t again.

1e551f8ed738798ea2ee24a292264af4.png

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭pedatron

Oh for f*ck sake not this sh*t again.

1e551f8ed738798ea2ee24a292264af4.png

very same. Are we f**ked?

Has anyone got beyond this screen yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just got two for the Bears/Raiders game

wong wrote: »
    Just got two for the Bears/Raiders game

Fair play!

I'd been on the page @9:50 waiting and am still in line!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

pedatron wrote: »
    Has anyone got beyond this screen yet?

Still on this screen for the Panthers Bucs game!

gerryfed wrote: »
    Still on this screen for the Panthers Bucs game!

I have 'sit tight, we're securing your tickets......aaaaaand they're all gone'

It just kicked me back to this page on Bears/Raiders. Kicked from the queue and every time I try to click 'find tickets' again it comes back up after a few seconds. Are they sold out?

945d699f0cce50bc9ba509660e342254.png

F*ck London, its games and ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

pedatron wrote: »
    I have 'sit tight, we're securing your tickets......aaaaaand they're all gone'

Yeah I'm getting a 'Something went wrong... An error occurred and we could not reserve your tickets' message now. Dream over.

It just kicked me back to this page on Bears/Raiders. Kicked from the queue and every time I try to click 'find tickets' again it comes back up after a few seconds. Are they sold out?

945d699f0cce50bc9ba509660e342254.png

F*ck London, its games and ticketmaster.

Looks like it. Very frustrating. Couldn't have been any faster on or the ball for them.

Well done to those who got them. I got ones for London last year and felt very lucky!

Got 2 for Panthers bucs .

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

"We couldn’t find the tickets you searched for"

Feck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭shmeee

And a heap of them up on viagogo already.

C*unts!

Advertisement