Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a long term sit on Kayak

• 23-07-2018 8:48am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,457 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So I'm looking to finally get myself a Kayak and i'm trying to plan things out and have one that gets maximum use.

Plan is to use it on rivers, lakes and sea now and then, no white water. I was aiming to get a sit on and because I want to get max benefit from it I was thinking of getting tandem so other people could come along and even kids.

I've no kids at the moment but plenty of nieces and nephews, but I wanted to plan ahead to make sure i won't be changing again in a few years because I decide a single sit on isn't suitable. hence the tandem. (even if a single would be easier lift/carry and use due to slightly smaller size).

I was looking at something like https://www.feelfree-uk.com/sit-on-top-kayaks/gemini-sport.htm

Can anyone suggest anything in the similar price range for this?

Comments

Advertisement