Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Tweedy/ Cole/ Fernadez-Versini /

• 17-05-2007 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Just reading about her latest spat with Lily Allen this time - both calling each other names etc, the usual! I have to say, I admire her guts! I think its great fun that she's stirring things up all the time, and not thinking before opening her mouth! Makes a nice change to some nicey nicey celebs who say what they should say rather than what they want to say!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Lilly Allen deserves it though...god that girl annoys me a feirce amount!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

At least she gives back as good as she gets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i think cheryl tweedy belongs on a council estate,she just got lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

^^^^^

Like half the population of Tallaght?

Shes a skanger granted, but dont confuse the two.

Actually, ironically enough Allen is a bigger scobie but from a seemingly wealthier upbringing/area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

more than half the population from tallaght lol I'm just glad I'm not originally from there so i dont have the accent:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Tha Gopher wrote:
    ^^^^^

Like half the population of Tallaght?

Shes a skanger granted, but dont confuse the two.

Actually, ironically enough Allen is a bigger scobie but from a seemingly wealthier upbringing/area.

Lilly Allen is a symbiotic colony of bacteria and yeast?

Anyway what ever she is she is pretty annoying. She is a rich private school girl who wants to do "urban music" because she doesn't have to get a real job.

The next one of my friends who tells me that she is "keeping it real" will be getting a smack from me ... fighting with Girls Aloud .. wtf? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

id have lilly allen before cheryl tweedy the knackjob anyday!!lilly allen knows shes a scumbag cheryl tweedy tries to act like she's not lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

flynnser19 wrote:
    id have lilly allen before cheryl tweedy the knackjob anyday!!lilly allen knows shes a scumbag cheryl tweedy tries to act like she's not lol
    What? Lilly Allen is not a scumbag, she comes from a very privileged background. She's the Guy Ritchie of female pop singers. I never thought you could get anyone as annoying as Keith Allen until he decided to procreate.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,398 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Bazmo, coming from a wealthy background does not mean you can't be a scumbag!! They are not mutually exclusive!

I know at least one wealthy f*ck from a wealthy background who is a complete scumbag and someone I wouldn't piss on if he was on fire!

Either way both Cole and Allen certainly act like scumbags regardless of their origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

r3nu4l wrote:
    Bazmo, coming from a wealthy background does not mean you can't be a scumbag!! They are not mutually exclusive!
    I agree wholeheartedly, but imo I believe that she is not a scumbag and just plays up to it to give herself some "street cred"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

Lilly allen is loud, obnoxious and brash but she's no scum bag. She has a brain and she's standing up to a media tormenting her about her weight. I sont particularly like her but at the end of the day shes very young and has been thrown in the media deepend.

Tweedy on the other hand is jumped up pond scum. She disgusts me. She embodies every type of bad stereotype there is for women. Oh hang on I have no talent so I'll marry a footballer, drop half my body weight, and get tangoed then I'll be worth something...She's been part of the media circus, but still runs about spouting her ill-informed, petty thoughts. Calling Allen a chick with a dick was pathetic schoolground bullying. Allen's reaction was childish but then again she's very young and Tweedy should really know better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a135975/cheryl-cole-tops-most-inspirational-poll.html
    Cheryl Cole is considered to be Britain's most inspirational woman, a new poll has revealed.

The X Factor judge beat off competition from Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, who took second place in the Mecca Bingo survey. Queen Elizabeth finished third in the top ten list of positive role models for women.

Last year, Cole topped a list of the worst examples set to British women, leading Mecca's Lesly Hughes to comment: "It is interesting to see how much public opinion of Cheryl has changed."

Earlier this year, the Girls Aloud singer topped a poll to find the UK's favourite fantasy body.

WTF :confused:
    Cheryl Cole has topped a poll to find the UK's 'favourite fantasy body'.

The Girls Aloud singer beat fellow X Factor judge Dannii Minogue and TV cook Nigella Lawson.

Spice Girl Mel B, Madonna and Lily Allen took the next three spots in the survey.

More than 2,000 people of both sexes were quizzed in the YouGov poll on behalf of slimming aid Zotrim.

She looks too skinny now she needs to eat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

I wouldn't consider looking like a stick figure to be a fantasy body! She's so beautiful I agree but way too skinny these days!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

i think cheryl tweedy belongs on a council estate,she just got lucky

True.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭mizzzy

she looked stick thin on the x factor the other night...id go as far to say she looked ill:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I thought she looked liked someone from Tallaght, Ballymun, Coolock [Insert scobie area] going to their debs.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

I think Cheryl is an absolute belter. She has lost a lot of weight in the last year though, probably a tad too much.
    On a related note I would love to terminate the life of that rat Ashley Cole.

cheryl_tweedy_363.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

she looks emaciated these days. yuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Lee501

i dont think cheryl deserves anything what u say boout her she won the xfactor first time on the telly u should be all prod of her lilly allen causes problums

she's desperate skinny though :p.

And to be fair it comes down to luck which judge wins as it depends on who they get in their category. She might have given her someone to talk to and advice and all that but Alex had the talent she would most likely have won no matter who her judge she had. If it was down to the judges Sharon would have won at least once as she is very popular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I think she is an absolute scanger. Can't stick her.

she is no scannger at all she is lovely girl she is alsos in one of the most poplour bands these day girls aloud

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Aidric wrote: »
    I think Cheryl is an absolute belter. She has lost a lot of weight in the last year though, probably a tad too much.
    On a related note I would love to terminate the life of that rat Ashley Cole.

cheryl_tweedy_363.jpg

+1

a tad? She could do with an extra stone or more on her. Its not attractive the bag o bones look!

She's probably a nice girl but my god she's a bit of a drama queen. She was always so aware of the cameras .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Cheryl would get it something bad.

there is nothing wrong with her what so ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

two babes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Nothing wrong??:rolleyes:

Holy crap she's getting attacked by cousin it.

• Advertisement

i love cheryl she is the best thing ever

Advertisement