Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Forum Charter

• 11-10-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Singing and Vocals forum! As this is a new forum this charter is provisional and subject to change. Here is an initial set of ground rules:

No Advertising
    If you're a teacher or vocal coach looking for students please PM Wurly directly with your details to be added to the directory.
    If you're looking to buy or sell tickets then please use Toutless.com.

No Spam
    Please don't post the same thing in multiple threads or across forums. If you're not sure if what you're doing constitutes spam PM me and I'll clarify.

Post in the Right Place
    If you're looking for a singer to join your band or if you're a singer looking to join a band please create a thread in the Bands & Musicians forum.
    If you're looking to promote your band then please use the Band Promotion forum.
    If you want to discuss a particular band use the appropriate forum in the Music category.

If you're not sure whether your thread belongs here, PM me and I'll set you straight.

No Links to Copyrighted Material
    Please don't link to copyrighted MP3s, videos, sheet music or tabs. Again, if you're not sure ask Wurly and she will let you know whether what you want to post is okay.

Be Polite to One Another
    This is a discussion forum so naturally there will be disagreements. Please remember the golden rule to attack the post and not the poster.

No Txt Spk
    You've got a full keyboard in front of you. Please use it.

No Medical Advice
    This is a concern that was raised during the initial discussion of the creation of this forum and I could probably word this a bit better but basically please don't offer any advice unless you know it's actually useful advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement