Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hack the box

• 23-04-2019 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

Anyone on Boards using this awesome resource? I came across it on Friday looking for info on the OSCP exam. You have to "hack" the invite page to find the clues to get an invite code to be able to join. I had a lot of fun and learned a good bit getting in over the weekend.

https://www.hackthebox.eu/invite

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Looks interesting and is a field of study I'm thinking off, any hints on how to hack into the page ?

I down a quick inspect but couldn't find anything.

I'm not asking you to do it for me but maybe just give me a starting point

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

You're in the right place, have another look through the inspected page.

There's a number of steps required to get the code.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

I'm using it. A bit.
    Some of the boxes seem to be the creator saying " look how clever I am" and are complicated for the sake of it.
    That being said a lot of them are very good practice for the OSCP.

Subscribe to ippsec on youtube for walkthroughs on retired boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

horgan_p wrote: »
    I'm using it. A bit.
    Some of the boxes seem to be the creator saying " look how clever I am" and are complicated for the sake of it.
    That being said a lot of them are very good practice for the OSCP.

Subscribe to ippsec on youtube for walkthroughs on retired boxes.

Cheers for that! Will have a look now.

I haven’t actually gotten into looking at any of the boxes as yet, getting in was enough for me at the weekend. I’ll get in and have a suss this week.

Advertisement