Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Rap.. Young Woman Rapper

• 11-01-2019 3:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone i just basically wanted to post to promote my music.. im from Co.Limerick, Ireland.. i take music very serious ive been writing raps since a child and always just been out there. Im a good lyricist and working on my flow abit but i have an upcoming song on Tuesday not sure of the name yet. But its all real. Id appreciate the appreciation. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Any music you can post?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 VanDamage

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Any music you can post?
    It won't let me post any URLS or links but follow me on Twitter SDunneMusic I'll find my music there 😠there's links there to all my music

My Twitter is: SDunneMusic you'll find my music there also a new video coming in February

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

If you send me the links, I can post them. I'd rather not have to trawl through Twitter.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    If you send me the links, I can post them. I'd rather not have to trawl through Twitter.
    Sorry it just don't let me send any links I tried pm but I can't do it.. just look up SDunneMusic on Twitter you'll find me

• Advertisement

Post the links here, just add spaces to them around the .

Advertisement