Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Emma matresses

Options
  • 23-10-2020 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Would you recommend? Are they comfy 40% off at moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Lyndz0 wrote: »
    Would you recommend? Are they comfy 40% off at moment

Got one a couple of months ago. Had to get them to send on an additional topper as I found it too soft.

after about a week getting used to it, have had great nights sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lyndz0

OU812 wrote: »
    Got one a couple of months ago. Had to get them to send on an additional topper as I found it too soft.

after about a week getting used to it, have had great nights sleep.

Thank you for response :) glad you find it better with topper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Do they get very hot?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

zweton wrote: »
    Do they get very hot?

I haven’t found it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

I bought one a few months ago during a 40% off sale, I find it pretty comfortable. Bought the mattress and a cover, but no topper.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

Got one during last lockdown very happy with it always wait for a discount they come up pretty often, bought as it was 2nd best listed on which.co.uk site. I don't find it hot, - I run fairly hot at night it hasn't bothered me.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Had ours 18 months now...love it no complaints !...I think they are actually manufactured here (Ireland - Naas!??)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lyndz0

a clanger wrote: »
    Had ours 18 months now...love it no complaints !...I think they are actually manufactured here (Ireland - Naas!??)

Are they very soft or how would you describe? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

One of the lads got one at work and had great things to say about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭dubrov

They are 40% off most of the time.

Plenty of reviews on Amazon for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

Lyndz0 wrote: »
    Are they very soft or how would you describe? Thanks

No not soft at all really actually quite Goldilocks :D not to firm and not to soft. Just right ! I've never had a back pain which I used to from an overly soft mattress. We have a super king and no rolling into middle etc !

Advertisement