Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training plans over the festive period... Fat or fit??

• 08-12-2016 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭

What are ye all upto over the hols, going to give the arms a rest or keep it going - will ye swim in the sea in one of those mad Christmas day or New Years day dips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Swimming straight through. I'm stuck working over the holidays, so my schedule won't change much.

The pool that I swim in is only closed on Christmas Day, so it doesn't lend itself to me to be making excuses.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

Have put in a fair few kms the last while and will be doing so after Christmas as well. Live in England and going home for a week at Christmas, so will probably get 1 swim in just to keep the arms honest, but have been planning on taking the week easy, catch up with family & friends and then back to it when I get back here. Quite looking for to the mini break tbh!

Advertisement