Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coming out in late 20s

Options
  • 07-04-2021 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So I was looking some advise on self acceptance and ways to network with other LGBT folk during covid..I've told a few close friends I'm bisexual over the years but its always been while drinking or if they come across me getting with someone in a club. I've been going to therapy recently and one of my issues has been rejecting my sexual identity for a lot of my life so now I am trying to works towards acceptance. There is a lot of self loathing there but I would like to challenge that. I don't really want to tell my family as I'm not that close with them but I suppose talking to friends about it sober would be an idea.

Comments

Advertisement