Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oxygen concentrator 2nd hand, refurbished or new (if pushed)

• 22-02-2020 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

A oxygen concentrator machine in ireland, dublin preferably ! My mother had medical card taken off her and are now chargib e190 a month to rent it..think it'd be cheaper buy one...hope to spend no more than e500 ish if possible, thank you for any responses in advance 😠Current one looks like what's in attached files, but i don't know smaller one might do same thing, maybe on similar might keep her it familiar in her mind ?? Thanks again if you can help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,971 ✭✭✭✭Esel

No files attached. Maybe the pics are too big? If so, you could try resizing them.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oldmalo7

Fair point, i'm new enough to boards.ie..wasn't easy to up load pics, but it'?a a concentrator with wheels and conects utpstairs leaf to bedroom and downstairs lead to kitchen ..if that makes sense...if you've any (leads, ideas, suggestions) all welcome..thanks dor pointing out lacj of atttachments...glad to getant advice, thanka

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Oldmalo7

[

Fair point, i'm new enough to boards.ie..wasn'ty to up load pics, but it'?a a concentrator with wheels and conects utpstairs leaf to bedroom and downstairs lead to kitchen ..if that makes sense...if you've any (leads, ideas, suggestions) all welcome..thanks dor pointing out lacj of atttachments...glad to getant advice, thanka

• Registered Users Posts: 21,971 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Sorry, I can't help on your question. I just noticed there were no pics.

Maybe try resizing the pics, or if you are having trouble doing that maybe a knowledgeable friend could help you to resize them to a smaller size.

I hope other posters can help you with your search.

You could try googling the make and model number and 'for sale Ireland' (without the apostrophes).

PS I think there is some kind of rule on Boards that you can't post pics until you have a certain number of posts (maybe 50?), and I notice you have less than that. That might be the issue.

You could start a thread in the Help Desk for advice on that. It might be Monday before the office staff see it though.

The forum is here:

https://touch.boards.ie/forum/30

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 27,939 ✭✭✭✭looksee

There is one for sale here but I have an idea there may be restrictions on selling/buying like that, though that is only a notion. They are looking for 2k for it. You would need to ask about servicing and parts.

• Advertisement
Advertisement