Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Diary Room (Off-Topic Chat)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone watched or is watching five star hotel? All episodes are on 4od

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Well I trademarked trademarking so there

Fine, I’ll settle for a hand shake!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

200w.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 84,835 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder who will take over presenting BGT and IAC from Ant and Dec, the lads chemistry and banter make these shows, really hard boots to fill for anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I ran over to Liffey Valley this morning cos had to do a couple of bits. Went into Boots first, then went into Carraig Donn cos had to exchange something. While I was waiting for the woman to come back from the store room I looked down and saw something hanging out from the ankle of my jeans...the feckin knickers I’d been wearing yesterday :o grabbed them and threw them in my bag. At least there was hardly anyone around...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I ran over to Liffey Valley this morning cos had to do a couple of bits. Went into Boots first, then went into Carraig Donn cos had to exchange something. While I was waiting for the woman to come back from the store room I looked down and saw something hanging out from the ankle of my jeans...the feckin knickers I’d been wearing yesterday :o grabbed them and threw them in my bag. At least there was hardly anyone around...
    Too funny!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭crustybla

Brilliant IBC! Omack isn't doing his job right is he?:pac:
    I don't know what I'd think if I was behind you in the queue!

Was there myself today, in Waterford, I bought a salt lamp. Had a few quid off and I was hankering for one for a while. I pretended it was an Easter pressie for the hubby.

Waiting for Sat Night Takeaway to be over here so I can watch it add free with the kids. Having a glass of vino.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

crustybla wrote: »
    Brilliant IBC! Omack isn't doing his job right is he?

The Mack Dogg is a strong yet considerate lover, I’ll have you know. We went at it for 65 minutes last Saturday night. Although that’s including the hour going forward...

crustybla wrote: »
    Brilliant IBC! Omack isn't doing his job right is he?:pac:
    I don't know what I'd think if I was behind you in the queue!

Was there myself today, in Waterford, I bought a salt lamp. Had a few quid off and I was hankering for one for a while. I pretended it was an Easter pressie for the hubby.

Waiting for Sat Night Takeaway to be over here so I can watch it add free with the kids. Having a glass of vino.:D

Ha! I’ll have you know I undressed myself last night. Just not very well obviously :o

Ah I saw those salt lamps. My friend who I got the pressie for (it’s her housewarming present) actually got one of the ones in there on sale a couple of weeks ago for her new house. They’re gorgeous, give off such a lovely warm glow.

I’m too lazy to do the dishes so I’m watching Dec&Dec drinking prosecco from a flask. Who said I ain’t classy

• Advertisement

I’m too lazy to do the dishes so I’m watching Dec&Dec drinking prosecco from a flask. Who said I ain’t classy

I’ve a pic from NYE a few years ago of me drinking prosecco from a measuring jug cos I couldn’t find any clean glasses.

Lovely hit from the oul prosecco, always gives me the giggles. I'm sitting in front of the stove and it's nearly gone out and I'm too lazy to get up to put coal on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Dec is doing really well on sat night takeaway
    It’s a bit emosh!

I’ve never watched Saturday Night Takeaway in my life :/

I’m only watching cos Daily Mail were making such a big deal of Dec presenting it on his own, even tho I’ve nothing to compare it to cos I’ve never seen it with Ant either. It’s a bit mishmash higgelypiggelty not sure what’s going on really. There’s a lot of clapping

The usual so, but I do love it, makes me laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

It’s fvcking painful stuff. The prosecco must be mixed with tequila!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I threw my lower back out from swinging my giant handbag about the place, so I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,819 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

wyrn wrote: »
    I threw my lower back out from swinging my giant handbag about the place, so I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle.

Hope it's better soon wyrn ,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Jeff2

wyrn wrote: »

I hope you hit whoever you were aiming it at. )
    Get well soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

I'd been using the laptop that I bought for my son when he went to college 10 years ago! Bought a Samsung Tab A during the week but only really got to play with it today...OMG!! Now I know how you guys react/post so quickly..this thing is great...there'll be nothing done now...

Happy Easter everyone !
    Enjoy the day , and don't forget -'over indulge on everything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 84,835 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

^^^^^^^^ is that Waynetta ?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^ is that Waynetta ?!!

Should be lidl Wayne. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I bet Skipper forgot the Easter eggs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,608 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    I bet Skipper forgot the Easter eggs :)

tenor.gif?itemid=7382761

Happy Easter eggs you April fools!

Happy Easter you so called people.

Can’t wait to go out and get crunk tonight, just like Jesus would have wanted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Happy Easter you so called people.

Can’t wait to go out and get crunk tonight, just like Jesus would have wanted.

Be sure to check yourself before you leave the house!

Advertisement