Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alter Bridge

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Tracking for the new Alter Bridge album is complete, looks like it'll be a 13 song album

944184_10151700521344521_1129026298_n.jpg

Bring on September :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

can't wait for this! Really wish they would play over here though - they are touring around the UK with shinedown (what a f*cking gig) - would love them to stop over here too!

can't wait for this! Really wish they would play over here though - they are touring around the UK with shinedown (what a f*cking gig) - would love them to stop over here too!

I asked Michael Tremonti (Mark's brother) on Twitter if Alter Bridge were coming to Ireland in 2013 this is his exact reply Not for 2013. Looking at 2014.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,861 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I asked Michael Tremonti (Mark's brother) on Twitter if Alter Bridge were coming to Ireland in 2013 this is his exact reply Not for 2013. Looking at 2014.

Which means no id say

Which means no id say

I guess we'll have to wait and see, though he has given away 1 of the song names on the new Alter Bridge album, so i would say that he'd be a legitimate source of information on all things Alter Bridge

• Advertisement

Mark Tremonti on Twitter - 2 minutes ago
    We have finally decided on an album title, we'll let you know soon!

Taken from Mark Tremonti's Twitter - July 10th
    Two mixes down, 11 to go! Really happy with how it's sounding so far.

:D

Update from the Alter Bridge Facebook

''Stoked to play one special USA date this year in October! Find out where July 22nd! Can't wait to debut the new songs!''

Regarding the new album, another update

Via Elvis: "Mixing Alter Bridge song #7 on to 8 in about an hour. Next ones like 7 minutes + in length! It's an opus of badassness :)"

It's getting closer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Really looking forward to this!! :D

• Advertisement

tumblr_mdyixyuvPc1rb40lfo1_1280.jpg

COMING SOON :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

More Irish Alter Bridge fans!!! We're a rare breed.. :o

Just read tweets from Michael Tremonti stating the single will be out in late August and the announcement of the title and release date of the album is this week! I thought I read another tweet that they're announcing the full track listing as well but I can't find it.

Great time to be an Alter Bridge fan :D

From TheAlterBridgeNation Facebook page - 21 hours ago

Via BMarsh: "Who wants to know the album title or even see the new album cover?.. ahahaah.. I'm looking at them both right now on my computer screen!!"

I have the first line of the chorus tattooed on my foot :D

That is awesome :D, must've been a bit painful get it tattooed on your foot

Ooh it was... but it's only small so it only took around an hour. I also have a blackbird at the end of the sentence. It goes sort of across my foot and the bird is above my big toe. The bird hurt like f**k! :eek:

• Advertisement

Myles+Kennedy+1246323569207_f.jpg

The awesome Mr. Myles Kennedy :D

I would... And the other 3 as well... ;)

Just sayin'... :p

I wouldn't blame ya to be honest,

I'm thinking the announcement is probably going to be Thursday or Friday considering they said "later this week". Not sure though. I wonder what the title is, I'm so excited to find out! :D

I'm thinking the announcement is probably going to be Thursday or Friday considering they said "later this week". Not sure though. I wonder what the title is, I'm so excited to find out! :D

I'd say it'll be Friday :D.. All eyes on everything Alter Bridge (Facebook, Twitter, people close to the band, Michael Tremonti). I remember seeing somewhere that Warner Music Japan had listed the release date for the album as September 18th

Either way the wait will be so worth it :D

Hurry up Friday! I'm constantly checking everything AB related too.

Yeah I saw that on TABN last night actually.. It's only about 2 months til we hear it. Think I may order online, that's what I had to do for ABIII because I couldn't get it in any of the music shops round here.

Was just browsing a few mins ago on TABN and a couple of people have said they'd like to hear some piano and I though it would be interesting to hear.

The waiting is getting unbearable (in a good way), 3 years since ABIII, and i think but i may not be sure..... But the band themselves do post on TheAlterBridgeNation.... I'll more than likely have to pre order the new Alter Bridge album as the HMV in Galway went into administration :(

Piano on an Alter Bridge album would be interesting

Yeah I know what you mean. I only discovered them between Blackbird and ABIII so I didn't have too long for ABIII as far as I remember. Can't believe it's been 3 years, and one year since Mark's album. :eek:

I didn't know the band themselves post on TheAlterBridgeNation, that's quite cool! I got ABIII on eBay so maybe I'll pre-order on Play.com or something this time. Or else I'll have to go to Dublin to get it, it'd be worth it tbh.

It would be. I wonder can any of the band play piano.

I actually discovered Alter Bridge through Slash when he asked Myles Kennedy to sing 2 songs on his 2010 solo album, picked up ABIII few months later and the rest is history (though i still have to buy One Day Remains & Blackbird)

Well i read on TABN that they do post there from time to time, don't know if they still do, i might use Amazon or http://www.ie.wowhd.com/ to get the new album,

That would be an interesting question to ask Michael Tremonti,

Facebook page for Irish Alter Bridge fans
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alter-Bridge-Fans-of-Ireland/149282278448051

• Advertisement

I've heard those songs but I've only heard Bad Rain off the other one. Get the other 2, they're amazing. I got them both off eBay at the same time when I discovered them and I've been hooked since! :)

That's cool. I might use that myself, thanks for the link.

Oh maybe I'll tweet him later about it and see what he says. I asked him last night if he'd heard the album and he said he's going to wait til it's all done before he listens to it

I've liked that page.. :)

Advertisement