Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything Maiden

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

Got 3 this this morning, Block W I think I got. No idea if its any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Apparently I'm fourth row in front of stage. :cool:

Same as yourself row D,I was on straight away and that is what I got, first 3 rows must not have been on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

psychozeb wrote: »
    Same as yourself row D,I was on straight away and that is what I got, first 3 rows must not have been on sale.

I got Block W, Row C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

I’ve been to a couple of gigs there in the past and it isn’t the biggest arena so even a seat at the back will be within a short distance from the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

ozzy jr wrote: »
    Got 3 this this morning, Block W I think I got. No idea if its any good.

From looking up the seating plan, Block W is the flat seating in front of the stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

wolfmoon87 wrote: »
    From looking up the seating plan, Block W is the flat seating in front of the stage.

I think it's where the boxing ring would normally be set up, so a good spot. Got tickets there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Has someone a link to seating plan

• Registered Users Posts: 11,904 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thought we were getting ripped off at €41 a ticket, Date has just been announced for Bruce talk in Barcelona, €50a ticket 😮😮

Anybody heading for any dates on the 2019 tour,going to Toronto for two nights myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

was on first thing and got Row A so looks like I'm in the front row :D

Anybody heading for any dates on the 2019 tour,going to Toronto for two nights myself.

Going to Rio, everything booked. May also go to Sao Paulo if time permits.

Going to Rio, everything booked. May also go to Sao Paulo if time permits.

That sounds nice,this will be my first time seeing Maiden outside of europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Actual tickets as an option this time, lads, please....

Two days before Rammstein!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Going to give it a miss, it be be the same set as London last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Xenji wrote: »
    Going to give it a miss, it be be the same set as London last year.

Bruce hints on press release that it won't be entirely but usually with Maiden that only means 2-3 alterations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

I'd be interested to see what the set list will be, great and all that the LOTB setlist was, I'd prefer to see a difference set, given how recent the last Belfast show was

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭flasher0030

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    I'd be interested to see what the set list will be, great and all that the LOTB setlist was, I'd prefer to see a difference set, given how recent the last Belfast show was

Just had a look at the LOTB setlist there. I’d love that. I’ve only been to 4 Maiden gigs. All were touring a specific album, so the setlists were top heavy with new tracks. Have to say, the Book of Souls gig was brilliant, due to the quality of the top 6 or 7 sevens songs on that album.

But I’d just love a gig of the old memorable tunes – a kinda rehash of Live after Death. Looks like that’s what we’ll get for Belsonic.
    Some band though. How they keep churning out quality albums is beyond me. After over 30 years on the go, to produce a track like Empire of the Sun on Book of Souls is unreal.

Hope to go to that one night with Bruce in the National Concert Hall in December. Should be entertaining enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

After following Maiden for the last 35 years I’m finally going to get off my hole and go and see them in concern for the first time , in Belfast. Fly up or drive up from Limerick?

• Advertisement

Hope to go to that one night with Bruce in the National Concert Hall in December. Should be entertaining enough.

I can't remember exactly where it is, but it's not there!

As my post further up this page says, I'm going to see them in Rio next week :)

I can't remember exactly where it is, but it's not there!

As my post further up this page says, I'm going to see them in Rio next week :)

National Stadium (boxing arena, SCR)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭flasher0030

National Stadium (boxing arena, SCR)

OK. Thanks for that. Seems a bit more of an appropriate venue alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,831 ✭✭✭RayCon

Blazer wrote: »
    After following Maiden for the last 35 years I’m finally going to get off my hole and go and see them in concern for the first time , in Belfast.

Wow .... enjoy man. They don't disappoint live.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before.

I'm surprised this hasn't happened before.

And then he gets the guitar back, and does it again!

'arry needs to have a word. All joking aside, he could end up (accidentally) twatting someone in the audience, then the lawyers would start getting involved...

It happened to Murray a long time ago as well. Clocked a policeman on the head.
    I couldn’t for the life of me imagine Murray swinging a guitar around his head although he did say they were half sozzled.

Rock in Rio performance in full

FOTD messed up though I think.

Rock in Rio performance in full

FOTD messed up though I think.

Video unavailable :(

As I may have mentioned already ;) I was at the gig. Would love to see it again.

• Advertisement

working fine for me.

Advertisement