Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access the Soccer forum

• 17-12-2015 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭

It seems there is an elitism situation going on or some people are in the know. Never be able to get onto Soccer forum. It seems that forum is guarded by fraternity of soccer enthusiasts that want nobody to enter.:confused:

Is there a reason for this because it is easier to get in the Dáil than into the soccer forum.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

You have to request access, it's no big conspiracy. I assume it's to stop people who are banned from re-reging and causing havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

ziedth wrote: »
    You have to request access, it's no big conspiracy. I assume it's to stop people who are banned from re-reging and causing havoc.

How do you do that?:confused: I wanted to comment frequently on the Irish football team and on the sacking of Jose Mourinho. Put me right off that having to comply with procedures. Perfectly willing to but i'd like to be told any regulations I need to follow to be able to join.

Advertisement