Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Wow Server?

• 19-05-2019 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, not sure this forum is still very active. Are there many folks here interested in Classic, will there be any interests in guilds/discords and joining the same server at launch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭ballyargus

I will be returning. It may be short lived but I'm curious to see what blizzard deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

ballyargus wrote: »
    I will be returning. It may be short lived but I'm curious to see what blizzard deliver.

The beta has been getting positive reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

I havent played since constantly wiping on the Lich King and never finishing WoTLK.
    This actually makes me want to go back. The idea of community, fun and togetherness (all very carebear) I dont htink has ever been recreated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dominoh

I will be returning too I did play BFA but lost interest in it after time. I haven't chosen which class yet maybe a mage still undecided.

Looking forward to Classic tho

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TippLad87

We do have an irish guild forming fairly nicely here if anyone is interested - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057991876

• Advertisement
Advertisement