Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

19-10-2009, 16:04   #1

Welcome to QuoteDevil.ie

Hello there,

We're delighted to welcome QuoteDevil to our Talk to forums and to Boards.ie. Graham and David will be looking after you. They'll be on and off the site throughout the working day (9:00 to 17:00) but if you leave a post here for them to look at outside office hours they'll try get back to you on the next working day.

Some info on them below:

Who is QuoteDevil.ie?

Quotedevil.ie is Ireland’s only online insurance service that can provide instant cover and electronic delivery of policy documents. They offer quotations and policies for home insurance, mortgage protection cover, motor breakdown insurance, wedding and travel insurance.

Their website is at http://www.quotedevil.ie and has, apparently, been designed to deliver a quote in less than one minute and the completed policy in less than three, without any form filling.

Quote Devil is regulated by the Financial Regulator here in Ireland with home insurance policies underwritten by Zurich Financial Services.

Why they're on Boards.ie

According to themselves:

Quote:
When we set-up the business we wanted the website to be as easy as possible to use as well as the fastest way to get a quote. We are committed to offering policies that will offer you the best protection at the lowest possible cost. For our range of products to best suit your needs we need your feedback. Essentially we want to listen to you.

We work solely online which is great in one sense as it makes our premiums less expensive. The drawback is that we don’t get to talk to as many potential customers to get their feedback on the site and our policies and also to offer advice on insurance.

Conversely you might be confused about some aspects of insurance.

We’re here to both listen to your suggestions about our website and products as well as to offer professional answers to your questions on insurance.

So many of our customers are on Boards.ie that it made sense to have a board here so that we are only a few clicks away from you to talk to us and for us to listen.
I hope you find them useful and a good addition to the site.

Thanks

Darragh

Last edited by Darragh; 18-11-2009 at 09:31. Reason: tidying up
(3) thanks from:
17-11-2009, 08:08   #2
QuoteDevil: Graham
Verified representative

Thanks Darragh
(2) thanks from:
03-08-2011, 11:47   #3
sharkbite1983

just got cheapest quote & new policy. Thanks.
30-09-2011, 13:02   #4
sharkbite1983

mind you, it did take nearly 6 weeks to get a cert from you.
Not a great start so far.
30-09-2011, 15:30   #5

Policy Doc

Hi sharkbite1983,

Firstly many thanks for the post, we always love to hear from our customers. I am disappointed to hear this however, can you please contact me on 01 799 88 99 at your earliest convenience, as I would like to apologies in person and also just take some details of who you were dealing with.

I can assure you I will personally look after you at your next renewal,

Thanks again for the post,

David
07-10-2011, 12:59   #6
sharkbite1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuoteDevil: David View Post
Hi sharkbite1983,

Firstly many thanks for the post, we always love to hear from our customers. I am disappointed to hear this however, can you please contact me on 01 799 88 99 at your earliest convenience, as I would like to apologies in person and also just take some details of who you were dealing with.

I can assure you I will personally look after you at your next renewal,

Thanks again for the post,

David
Thanks but Im not out to blame anyone. I rang up & gave out to him myself. He sorted it for me.
I'll be in touch next august & you can look after me for a good price. Thanks David.
12-11-2011, 17:21   #7
longdicksilver

madness

checked out this place for my 1.9 passat today. 5 years no claims bonus full licence and my current ins company quinn giving me a better deal than 803 euro given by this crowd very dissapointed heard good things.
14-11-2011, 10:46   #8

Good Morning longdicksilver,

Many thanks for the tread, we at Quote Devil use over 10 different insurers and we do our best to get the cheapest quote along with the best cover.

Unfortunately we are not able to be competitive in every case, but would be delighted to quote you on your House or Life cover to see if we can save you money here.

Do please keep us in mind for the future as we are constantly working hard to be able to save everyone one money on their premiums.

Thanks again,

David
28-11-2011, 18:34   #9
Iberian

commercial van 1,9 TD, Nissan Primastar, 6 years no claim bonus , was quoted €360. Thanks
01-12-2011, 15:30   #10
zeromedic

Very Happy So Far.

Just moved my car insurance to Quotedevil. €400 for an 2010 Audi A4 Quatro down from €585 with 25p***.ie. Plus a friendly helpfull call from Damien while I was still online! Impressed so far.
01-12-2011, 16:22   #11

Insurance Savings

Hi zeromedic,

Firstly many thanks for taking the time to mail us!

We are delighted we could save you money!

Don't forget to have a look at the Home insurance at your renewal, we'll do you a deal!!

Thanks again,

David
21-12-2011, 21:42   #12
p to the e

Is your site experiencing difficulties at the moment or is it just me?
02-02-2012, 19:17   #13
LaughingJoker91

Quote:
Originally Posted by p to the e View Post
Is your site experiencing difficulties at the moment or is it just me?
Yeah, I can't get an instant quote?

Don't really want to ring, as I am sick of ringing insurers...
20-03-2012, 22:02   #14

is this board even manned any more?
21-03-2012, 09:19   #15
QuoteDevil: Graham
Verified representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
is this board even manned any more?
Yes I am manning it

Graham
Forum Closed