Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Please help me find the HSE

• 08-01-2018 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,

My mother is very sick and I need to visit the this HSE building, 'HSE PCRS Exit 5, North Road, Finglas, Dublin 11' which is also known as 'Client Registration Unit, Finglas,Dublin 11'

I have searched google maps and bing maps but the search results come up mixed and I still can't find it.

Here you can see in these screenshots the street view is taken in 2017 but all there is a BMW Building..
    i.imgur.com/Y9uSjIp.png
    i.imgur.com/pgAlIpy.png

I searched it a second time and it comes up here, but I checked street view and
    i.imgur.com/zTKfwvl.png
    i.imgur.com/KgHxFqD.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭markpb

Call them? I'm sure they'll be able to give you exact directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

It's only a new building, so won't be on street map.

Mother in law used to work there, are you driving or public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,367 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

greentree3 wrote: »
    Hi all,

My mother is very sick and I need to visit the this HSE building, 'HSE PCRS Exit 5, North Road, Finglas, Dublin 11' which is also known as 'Client Registration Unit, Finglas,Dublin 11'

I have searched google maps and bing maps but the search results come up mixed and I still can't find it.

Here you can see in these screenshots the street view is taken in 2017 but all there is a BMW Building..
    i.imgur.com/Y9uSjIp.png
    i.imgur.com/pgAlIpy.png

I searched it a second time and it comes up here, but I checked street view and
    i.imgur.com/zTKfwvl.png
    i.imgur.com/KgHxFqD.jpg

It's in behind the BMW dealership.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,948 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

It's just before the M50 interchange if you're coming out of Dublin on the west side of the North Road. There are a several car dealerships beside it. It's across the road from Joe Duffy BMW.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 greentree3

Dial Hard wrote: »
    It's in behind the BMW dealership.

Thank you,
    I have learning problems, sorry about this.

Which color circle is it located in in this picture i.imgur.com/BJaIksh.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

It's actually right in behind Joe Duffy Motors.
    It's not a public office so I'm not sure why you're going there.
    They have no reception desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

You can only call or post things there. You cant visit.

greentree3 wrote: »
    Thank you,
    I have learning problems, sorry about this.

Which color circle is it located in in this picture i.imgur.com/BJaIksh.png

The green one

OJD1P99.png

Top of the pic is m50, opposite side of n3 is Joe Duffy.
    If coming from finglas, turn in left at last traffic lights before m50.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭rebel456

The address you gave is an office building, not a public building. As another poster said they do not have a reception desk. If you are having difficulties with a medical card application please go to your nearest TD's office. They can help you with the application, submit it on your behalf, and will have a direct phone number for applications.

• Advertisement
Advertisement