Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MRCPI

• 03-09-2015 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

Planning on doing the MRCPI part one early next year and was wondering what textbook is best to use?

Most people say to get a question bank and work through them but I'd also like to have a reference book to hand!

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 raver22

Hi,

I would agree in that question banks are more than enough for the exam, I used passmedicine.com and passed first time.

One book that was recommended to me was Essential Revision Notes for MRCP, Third Edition by Philip A. Kalra. I borrowed it from a friend, seemed good enough, but as I said, I mainly concentrated on getting through as many questions as possible.

Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

raver22 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would agree in that question banks are more than enough for the exam, I used passmedicine.com and passed first time.

One book that was recommended to me was Essential Revision Notes for MRCP, Third Edition by Philip A. Kalra. I borrowed it from a friend, seemed good enough, but as I said, I mainly concentrated on getting through as many questions as possible.

Good luck :)

Yea agree with the book above. I used pastest for that exam which was quite good. For part 2 written, it's said by many that the onexamination question bank is a better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mahi2011

Can someone please tell me which is the best online revision questions course to get through MRCP Ireland Part2 written exam. I am struggling to get through the exam, I do come closer and failing by 3 to 4 marks. Please help me.
    I tried onexamination.com. I did help me but I am unable to get through the exam.
    Please give me suggestions and how many times we have to revise the whole questionnaire

Advertisement