Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Formula 1 2019 - Round 6 - Monaco

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

LeClerc was 20/1 to get fastest time P3. Guess who put a bet down on it :D:D

Edit: I actually got him for 23/1.

I'm not actually a "better", but I've started doing it for F1 races, purely to keep me interested! (Im spending €5 per race on a handful of bets)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Depending on the severity of the infringement he might just get a reprimand rather than a grid drop.

Edit: confirmed, just a reprimand

Vettel gave the barrier a good whack through the swimming pool. Sitting in the pits with 2 mins to go and on the bottom 5. He will get one flying lap here

What have Ferrari done, Leclerc is in the pits and P13. He could go out here

Edit: and he's out, FFS what are that team playing at. Why wasn't he on the track. Jesus H Christ Ferrari, absolute clowns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,409 ✭✭✭Harika

Incompetent monkeys in red

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,274 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Wtf is it with Ferrari that they screw up their tactics so often? They really need to look at getting new strategists.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

Oh dear Ferrari...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭Joeface

Holy crap. At least it has made it interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

What a farce. Ferrari are truly clueless. Are they deliberately sabotaging Leclerc at this stage????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Amateur hour from Ferrari garage.

Ferrari their own biggest enemy.

Poor poor decision making

Leclerc rightly furious

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Wonder were Ferrari too focused on Vettel and thought Leclerc would be grand sure

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Amateurish from Ferrari!
    They are their own worst enemies

• Registered Users Posts: 23,147 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Rueda needs to be fired.

Binotto needs to pick his role being Team Principal AND Technical Director is clearly too much.

Disaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭weekaizer

Once again, Ferrari show their utter incompetence at making basic tactical decisions... Enzo would be turning in his grave.

This is exactly why Mercedes are cleaning up like never before, Ferrari just keep on making these ludicrous errors.

Anytime a team makes an idiotic mistake that should be called "doing a Ferrari"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

If I were a Ferrari strategist, I would be worrying about my job. They've been ****ting the bed since Australia.

If I were a Ferrari strategist, I would be worrying about my job. They've been ****ting the bed since Australia.

Frankly they should be worried for their jobs, bunch of clowns

Id put all my money on a Bottas pole if I was a betting man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,147 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

skipper_G wrote: »
    Frankly they should be worried for their jobs, bunch of clowns

Rueda has been the chief since 2015, the amount of stupidity he has been responsible for and STILL kept his job is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭lfc200

Not just this season that their strategists have been poor! It's been going on a number of years now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Well done Vettel, hopefully he can maintain that and get pole position. Rookie mistake from the other side of the Ferrari garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Id put all my money on a Bottas pole if I was a betting man

I'm not ruling Max out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,805 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Do you think Grosjean is dissapointed?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What a farce. Ferrari are truly clueless. Are they deliberately sabotaging Leclerc at this stage????

Genuinely think this myself. Vettel goes out in P3, and then all of a sudden LeClerc tops everything. The moment Vettel is back, LeClerc starts failing massively. It's very odd...

flazio wrote: »
    Do you think Grosjean is dissapointed?

Rightfully so, Gasly made a mess of his lap. Grid penalty incoming

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭human 19

Leclerc just interviewed and said he had "no idea" why they didnt send him out again (RTL TV)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

Another snore fest in store tomorrow

• Advertisement

Vettel another mistake, won't hold it against him given the handicap of driving for Ferrari.

Bottas blew it, Hamilton pole, Mercedes 1-2, thank you guys, great job, best fans etc; is there any point in watching tomorrow, should be a total snoozefest

Advertisement