Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€300 M4

• 04-04-2012 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭

Looking to rekindle my love for Airsoft and am looking at buying a new M4 for roughly €300. Looking to buy from Irish sites and wanted to know what make ye'd all recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JFAirsofter

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Electric-Rifles/Colt-M4A1-CQBR-Metal-with-Retractable-Stock-Cyma
    i would reccomend this. It's a cyma m4 cqb, i have it myself and its a great gun, really really solid internals never had a problem with it. everything on it is metal so it very robust, it can't tell you the number of times i've fallen straight on top of it and its been fine, it comes with 8.4 battery and trickle charger which aren't great but it's enough to get you started at least. for 250euro you can't go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

I never really fancied a CYMA as I always just thought they were a bit rubbish from my friends past experiences. I will however take a look at it.

At the moment I have been looking at the G&G GR4 G26 and the G&P Magpul MOE and the G&G TR Commando.

My favorite so far has been the G&P.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭jayod30

I have 4 G&P guns, can't recommend them enough. Build quality, you won't find better. Internals can be debatable to some but in all the years using my M4's, none have yet to be sent for repair so I certainly cannot fault:) Rate of fire on these babies is very impressive too if that's what your looking for.

Personally, if you want to push the boat a bit I'd go with this;
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/G-P-Elite-Airsoft/GP-SENTRY-VLTOR-M4

€50 over your budget but worth it i think:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JFAirsofter

i was only reccomending the cyma because of my personal experience with, i would reccomed the gr4 g26, i've looked at it in my local shop and it does look solid, same with the g&p magpul, i just have no experience of what there like internally and for me personally thats what really counts

jayod30 wrote: »
    I have 4 G&P guns, can't recommend them enough. Build quality, you won't find better. Internals can be debatable to some but in all the years using my M4's, none have yet to be sent for repair so I certainly cannot fault:) Rate of fire on these babies is very impressive too if that's what your looking for.

Personally, if you want to push the boat a bit I'd go with this;
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/G-P-Elite-Airsoft/GP-SENTRY-VLTOR-M4

€50 over your budget but worth it i think:D

I was already really tempted to purchase the Sentry. I was originally going to go for this or the MOE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to Airsoft Questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056588609

Someone else asked the same question about a week or so ago - there are quite a few replies on here.
    Good luck with the hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

have a Cyma M4A1, fantastic little gun, cant recommend it enough. you would be amazed at the amount of people that would diss the likes of dboys and cyma for being meh.. honestly they are great little performers.
    also have a G&P magpul moe m4, excellent gun its my go to gun. ROF is crazy for a stock gun and as one of the guys side the internals can be debatable.
    G&P will be my next purchase :) just cant decide what to buy :P

Can anyone give any opinions on the G&G G26?

Search over. Picking up a TM P90(bit of a change of heart I know) off a friend of mine. Thanks for all the help lads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement