Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

''KART'' EBR M14 is out!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i agree. it is more interesting then the standard one though not nearly enough for me to want one, even if it was only 200euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ugliest gun ever. Liamo if your getting one i hope your going put a ****load of burlap or something over it to hide the foulness ;) .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

my god...so little taste on this board....i see the fal brigade are out in force today, did ye have a meeting and vote that nothing is allowed to be uglier then a fal BAWHAHAHAHAHA

• Registered Users Posts: 34,410 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I just read over on ASI that the Kart EBR is a fake. They said there was talk about it over on the Arnies forums.

Must have a closer look at that picture.

*edit* darn, it's real. Guess I'm going to have to get some tinted shooting glasses. They may *just* blot it out of my sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,410 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

my god...so little taste on this board....i see the fal brigade are out in force today, did ye have a meeting and vote that nothing is allowed to be uglier then a fal BAWHAHAHAHAHA

No, but we did have a vote that nothing could be uglier than YORE MA!.

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :D

• Advertisement

o1s1n wrote:
    No, but we did have a vote that nothing could be uglier than YORE MA!.

Sorry, couldn't resist that one :D

hahaha...fight fight fight...see you behind the school at 11!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

hahaha...fight fight fight...see you behind the school at 11!!!!

Teacher! Teacher! Tom gave oisin a bloody nose, come quick!!!!:rolleyes: :p

liamo333 wrote:

funny you should say that, because my own 2 year old was nearly thrown out of his creche for picking fights yesterday....and before you ask no he didnt get that from me...poor kid is a mixture of celt and viking....jeasus probably already dreaming of pillaging up and down the irish coast in a long boat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Mark_Sc

liamo333 wrote:

Teachers pet! ne ne nene ne!!!!

but nack on topic... the gun looks OK... try topicture the one in Spitfires link but in OD/Green... i might get one(the kart one) if i hear good stories about it...

Mark_Sc wrote:
    Teachers pet! ne ne nene ne!!!!

but nack on topic... the gun looks OK... try topicture the one in Spitfires link but in OD/Green... i might get one(the kart one) if i hear good stories about it...

the biggie question is will they do the shell for it...because i would be all over that like teenager on spots...not gone on kart (which is desperately unfair becase i dont own one) but i like my agm...i would mod their socom model to the kart ebr shell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Wossack

poor m14! looks like some some kid went nuts with crazy glue and stickle-brick!

Advertisement