Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to get ( x ) in Waterford City?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

iseegirls wrote: »
    Looking for cheap wicker baskets. Something that would hold a few presents for Christmas like chocolates and wine etc .. Anyone know of where to get them. Looking for something at least under a fiver.

First place that springs to my mind is Michael Guineys, but that's just a suggestion, not fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Heatons or maybe Home Focus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭iseegirls

deisemum wrote: »
    Heatons or maybe Home Focus

Yep tried Heatons yesterday - they have ones for 8euro - includes the plastic and ribbons to go over it too - so that might save on costs. Will try Michael Guineys over the weekend. Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

Is there anywhere in Waterford that will develop 35mm film?

Is there anywhere in Waterford that will develop 35mm film?

Hennebrys Photography on the Quay maybe? I'm not sure tbh, as I recently asked a photographer friend of mine about this and she sends hers to somewhere in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Does anyone know where in the city I'd get one of these and how much could I expect to pay? It's a timer switch for the central heating.

8b5452250d75f07ccb77540906e15de9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Brendão wrote: »
    Does anyone know where in the city I'd get one of these and how much could I expect to pay? It's a timer switch for the central heating.

8b5452250d75f07ccb77540906e15de9.jpg

any of the diy shops like Morris's or Woodies.Alternatively, Kavanaghs on thomas street,

I got a plug in timer recently, think these ones were about 30 quid but not sure. plug in one was only 7 euro

any of the diy shops like Morris's or Woodies.Alternatively, Kavanaghs on thomas street,

I got a plug in timer recently, think these ones were about 30 quid but not sure. plug in one was only 7 euro

Thank you very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

Is there any Taste of America Cinnamon Chips in any of the Aldi shops around the city? Also anybody know where to get Curiously Cinnamon here?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Anyone Know where I can get a blade fuse power tap in Waterford?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Insane1

Anybody know where I can get sheet timber in Waterford? Preferably Pine but anything with a nice grain pattern and finish - not laminate.
    8mm-10mm thick, maybe 12mm..
    Tried woodies, homebase etc but all they seem to have is 16mm pine board and it's slightly too thick for what I'm using it for.
    Thanks everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭sillysocks

Insane1 wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can get sheet timber in Waterford? Preferably Pine but anything with a nice grain pattern and finish - not laminate.
    8mm-10mm thick, maybe 12mm..
    Tried woodies, homebase etc but all they seem to have is 16mm pine board and it's slightly too thick for what I'm using it for.
    Thanks everyone!

Did you try Morisses? We got pine there before, not sure the thickness though.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭silverbella

Agh wish I saw this before I posted!! I'm looking for anywhere that does big bags of pre peeled potatoes if anyone knows of anywhere?

Does anyone know where in town (or Tramore) that sells Orangina? Particularly in the cool little round glass bottles if possible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭JenniFurr

Does anyone know where in town (or Tramore) that sells Orangina? Particularly in the cool little round glass bottles if possible!

They don't always have them but I've seen them in Dunphy's on Manor Road recently enough. It's the kind of place that will have random, unusual stock for a few weeks.

Edit: Was there today, they didn't seem to have any left. Sorry :(

JenniFurr wrote: »
    They don't always have them but I've seen them in Dunphy's on Manor Road recently enough. It's the kind of place that will have random, unusual stock for a few weeks.

Edit: Was there today, they didn't seem to have any left. Sorry :(

Edit 2: Texaco on the cork road just after hasbro sells them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭dzilla

Does anybody know where to buy dairy free vegan cheese in town? VioLife preferably. Have tried Ardkeen, super-value etc but can't find any its only online.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

dzilla wrote: »
    Does anybody know where to buy dairy free vegan cheese in town? VioLife preferably. Have tried Ardkeen, super-value etc but can't find any its only online.

Your best bet is full of beans. They have shops in georges court or out in ardkeen.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

Ardkeen are very good for getting stuff in it there's a demand. Might be worth asking them.

katydid wrote: »
    Ardkeen are very good for getting stuff in it there's a demand. Might be worth asking them.

yeah it says on the website that ardkeen would buy it in if ordered so might just do that. its crazy expensive to post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Jars of vardys moonshine to take away ??.

PTH2009 wrote: »

Tesco Ardkeen have them.

PTH2009 wrote: »

Tasty F**kers aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Tasty F**kers aswell

Yeah there nice but wud blow the head off ya. Much Perfer the strawberry one

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Pattern Welded Blaa

I'm looking for cherry wood - just a small amount for craftwork. Anybody have any idea if some is going locally?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Does anyone know where i would get a single kitchen sink unit in Waterford?,something similar to this http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I0RJM04/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2RVYFG5OA0TA&coliid=I3SXU7FID5SJEV

I've gotten it in Supervalu (formerly Superquinn) on the Old Tramore Road. They have a health food/gluten free/protein powder section in the middle of the shop. Their stock of the vegan section is fairly poor though. I wouldn't bank on it being there but if you're from town, it's not as far as Ardkeen.

JenniFurr wrote: »
    I've gotten it in Supervalu (formerly Superquinn) on the Old Tramore Road. They have a health food/gluten free/protein powder section in the middle of the shop. Their stock of the vegan section is fairly poor though. I wouldn't bank on it being there but if you're from town, it's not as far as Ardkeen.

got it in full of bean!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭deisemum

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Argos have them.

Advertisement