Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A/R Love in.......

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Singer wrote: »
    murph_d is my valentine. diego_b is my mistress and jake1970 and wubble are my bits on the side.

Murph is a bit of a tart going by this thread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

Mrs Mc and jake1970 neck and neck for me, the heart is torn between them! Not sure what Mr Mc will think of that carry on now!
    Singer is throwing shapes at me (I see ya)...nop98, Wubble Wubble, Neady83 and denis b playing a good steady long game...all good options there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Well I'm new .. again, to this Forum so the folk around here don't feature much. Just the 2 Queens :D

OOnegative
    RacoonQueen

Well I'm new .. again, to this Forum so the folk around here don't feature much. Just the 2 Queens :D

OOnegative
    RacoonQueen

Awh thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Peterx

Slogger jogger gets my heartses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,398 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

OOnegative wrote: »
    Murph is a bit of a tart going by this thread!!!

"I'm kind of wondering what the science is behind it, to be honest. I'll have to see the breakdown."

Murph_D wrote: »
    "I'm kind of wondering what the science is behind it, to be honest. I'll have to see the breakdown."

Your hot stuff, take it D. Fcuk the science behind it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,398 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Looks like broscience!

Advertisement