Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to start?

Options
  • 20-02-2021 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

This time last year my wife and my self broke up amicably.

Sop a brief history for 2 years previous to the break up we were living separate lives. We didn't sleep in the same beds. We rarely socialized together and there was zero interest in each other.

I want to move on, I've read lots of places offering help with DIY Divorce's but I'm wondering what information and sites I can trust?
    Is there a website I can trust?

Some back ground, there are no joint accounts, mortgages, kids or any assets and our pensions are separate.
    I guess any advice would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭dubal

Ultrflat wrote: »
    Hi folks,

This time last year my wife and my self broke up amicably.

Sop a brief history for 2 years previous to the break up we were living separate lives. We didn't sleep in the same beds. We rarely socialized together and there was zero interest in each other.

I want to move on, I've read lots of places offering help with DIY Divorce's but I'm wondering what information and sites I can trust?
    Is there a website I can trust?

Some back ground, there are no joint accounts, mortgages, kids or any assets and our pensions are separate.
    I guess any advice would be great.

Thanks.

First step is to use the free mediation service from the legal aid board. Bit of a wait but they will document the agreed terms for you.

After that I used easydivorce.ie, happy enough

Dubal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ultrflat

dubal wrote: »
    First step is to use the free mediation service from the legal aid board. Bit of a wait but they will document the agreed terms for you.

After that I used easydivorce.ie, happy enough

Dubal

Sounds like a plan meeting her during the week to get post, But its all good we chat once a week. The reality is we don't hate each other its more so it was good while it lasted life to short to hold a grudge. :cool:

Advertisement