Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cant get medical report filled out - Truck license renewal

• 12-01-2021 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Ive just got off the phone with the doctor saying they are not doing any physical appointments for medical reports because of covid... My appointment with the NDLS in next week and i need to have my medical report completed for the truck renewal... is there an exemption for that at the moment like the over 70's?

I tried ringing NDLS but they have a tech issue with their phones at the moment

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,871 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Contact the RSA. They oversee the NDLS so will be able to let you know what the situation is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭JustAThought

I wonder if this is going to be another inter agency farce that hangs people out to dry like the ramp test/NCT thing where people could not get a test and so therefore could not get an NCT cert and were refused insurance renewals - every govt department knew about it but no-one gad responsibility or authority and the disc owner ultimately paid.

My doctor is doing visits where necessary only. Perhaps change doctor for this occasion?

Advertisement