Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitman training Digital marketing course (Diploma)

• 05-01-2021 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,

I'm looking to progress with marketing without going to university and found these guys, what they offer, seems good,but because they're not being funded by the social because they don't fall under QQI(I'm under disability scheme) they cost nearly 4,000 which is huge amount. My question really is, has anyone done any diplomas with them? If yes, has it helped you progress in job searching some way? Have you fined some kind of help with funding from social in some other way? If anyone knows of any good courses that are based either locally around Limerick city or online, do let me know. Every little help is appreciated.

Many thanks

Advertisement