Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Resident Alien - US Pace - Syfy (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It has been renewed

Annnnd that's my queue to try it now. No way I was wasting time on a SyFy network show without knowing they weren't going to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,243 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

pixelburp wrote: »
    Annnnd that's my queue to try it now. No way I was wasting time on a SyFy network show without knowing they weren't going to cancel.

It's not a syfy production so safer from cancellation

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the reaction of the father

"i don't want an alien in my freezer" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,555 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

The latest episode was not the best but it was still good just not much humour in it. Still it was nice that at last someone else knows now.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It has been renewed

Delighted. Can't wait to see how season one ends and to see what happens in season 2.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,791 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I like how Harry is so focussed on his mission that we seem to see him warming to these humans only for him to think about how he will be killing them all.
    Darcy redeemed her character a bit this week. Now how do they explain Asta driving off with Harry?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

It's mildly amusing at best, you really have to suspend your logic whilst watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,526 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Now how do they explain Asta driving off with Harry?

Her father told the sheriff that she drove him somewhere for an MRI...

frosty123 wrote: »
    It's mildly amusing at best, you really have to suspend your logic whilst watching it.

Did the alien annihilation make you think that

• Registered Users Posts: 60,279 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

You’re leg shaming me!

I love the scenes with the kids.

The Alien Con.

The debut :)

Great episode again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭frosty123

fritzelly wrote: »
    Did the alien annihilation make you think that

Sorry don't get ya?

You’re leg shaming me!

I love the scenes with the kids.

The Alien Con.

The debut :)

Great episode again.

I did laugh when Tsoukalos showed up - half expected him to have the implant and get killed

Finale next week should be interesting now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,897 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Very good episode. I like how they have kept the main characters personality the same - doesn't give a damn about anyone. The Christopher Columbus line was clever.

Ms

Another excellent episode.

I agree the kids in it are really good and them parts too.
    Love the alien convention so cool.
    Love the part where your man was explaining what Aliens done to him and Harry then says it having not realised Asta is on stage. I honestly thought she was going to point him out for a split second but loved the way Harry changed it after she had said her bit. Max is a clever kid.
    Looking forward to the season finale now and to many more seasons over of this show.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

What a great great season finale to a great series.

This is some bullsh1t!

Can't wait for the next season

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

So knowing it was renewed, finally took a look at the first two episodes. I like it so far, very funny while its human characters are interesting enough not to let the drama bog down the comedy mined from the aliens obliviousness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭qwerty13

Is the mayor the ‘missing son’, especially given that his son can recognise the alien

Ms

qwerty13 wrote: »
    Is the mayor the ‘missing son’, especially given that his son can recognise the alien

Maybe or maybe not. Why would the aliens do what they did do and then leave the son there?
    I thought the whole point of it was so they could maybe take a new born human to who knows study or put in a zoo for all we know.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement

Season 2 will be in 2 parts with the first part starting 26th of January

Great fun start to the new season

That was a great start to the season

• Registered Users Posts: 11,170 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Any word of when it'll be shown in UK?

This show never disappoints - all the actors are just perfect, even the kids!

This and Peacemaker are my two favourite comedy shows to look forward to each week

"We can use this bucket, it is unisex" lmao

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Just started watching this a few days ago. I’m on episode 6 of season 1. I absolutely love it and my favourite character has to be Big Black. That there is one freaky dude🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

I think season 2 is starting on Sky Max on February 24th.

Wink

• Advertisement

Everything about this show is just perfect and using the MASH theme for the closing this week was class.

Advertisement