Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fashion blogs

• 04-08-2020 5:26pm

I used to follow a fashion blog run by an influencer and I can't remember the name of it. It was handy for finding nice bits of clothes or make up she'd recommended.

Can anyone recommend some good fashion blogs like this? It makes dressing myself that bit easier. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭LilacNails

I really like 925 style.

LilacNails wrote: »
    I really like 925 style.

Just having a look now, this is great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kattunge

I really like 925 style.

Haven’t seen this one before. Wardrobe needs an overhaul after Covid kilos. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I really like 925 style.

I never heard of this blog before, but it’s brilliant! Her style is unreal and I love the idea that her face is hidden, so the focus is purely on fashion.:)

In the era where fashion influencers‘ face and lifestyle are ‘their brand’, is so refreshing to see clothing and style take centre stage.

As an aside, while it was not necessarily a blog, I miss Polyvore which was a website where you could create outfit mood boards... It was really handy for outfit inspiration :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6 mandas

I often watch fashion bloggers wear on Instagram and YouTube

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

https://www.wearsmymoney.com/

She has an insta as well - I think most fashion bloggers just use instagram these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 paulcorkgolf

Try "Just Jordan" and "LUNA". They are fashion and beauty blogs run by Lisa Jordan.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mrbrightside11

I like ystyleireland

Advertisement