Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PCR expert apparently bought doctorship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,022 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

"Apparently" he bought his doctorship? Where does that appear? It's not in the document that you link to, and it also doesn't appear on his Wikipedia page. A google search doesn't point me to any claims that he bought his degree.

But you must have some reason for thinking he bought his degree; you hardly made it up for sh!ts and giggles. Are you going to stop being coy and tell us what that reason is, you little tease?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: ShatterAlan, please provide and give details of the conspiracy here, failure to do so will result in the thread being closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

Peregrinus wrote: »
    "Apparently" he bought his doctorship? Where does that appear? It's not in the document that you link to, and it also doesn't appear on his Wikipedia page. A google search doesn't point me to any claims that he bought his degree.

But you must have some reason for thinking he bought his degree; you hardly made it up for sh!ts and giggles. Are you going to stop being coy and tell us what that reason is, you little tease?

I'd ask you to pay a little bit of attention to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. Now I know this site will appear like a kind of conspiracy hub but if you can look beyond that and simply examine the content. I'll get the Drosten doctorate fraud when I can.

https://www.covidtruths.co.uk/2020/11/update-on-dr-reiner-fuellmich-class-action-lawsuits-against-coronavirus-fraud/?fbclid=IwAR1SbVDhPqggh_5n9V2WcJxTtJ5BcUJ-r7nO6GOkvqt_Jx4uDNaIUhL-dUo

Trigger wrote: »
    Mod: ShatterAlan, please provide and give details of the conspiracy here, failure to do so will result in the thread being closed.

Give me some time Trigger. Drosten is a frontman for PCR tests.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,953 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I'd ask you to pay a little bit of attention to Dr. Reiner Fuellmich. Now I know this site will appear like a kind of conspiracy hub but if you can look beyond that and simply examine the content. I'll get the Drosten doctorate fraud when I can.

https://www.covidtruths.co.uk/2020/11/update-on-dr-reiner-fuellmich-class-action-lawsuits-against-coronavirus-fraud/?fbclid=IwAR1SbVDhPqggh_5n9V2WcJxTtJ5BcUJ-r7nO6GOkvqt_Jx4uDNaIUhL-dUo

wow... linking to a site which has a bible psalm banner AND a link to a pdf called "Covid-19: The Great Hoax in History"

couldnt actually be more laughable of a source

and even at that degree of dismiss-ability, there still isnt anything on that page to back up the claims in the OP

how can this be anything but a troll thread??

• Advertisement

sydthebeat wrote: »
    wow... linking to a site which has a bible psalm banner AND a link to a pdf called "Covid-19: The Great Hoax in History"

couldnt actually be more laughable of a source

and even at that degree of dismiss-ability, there still isnt anything on that page to back up the claims in the OP

how can this be anything but a troll thread??

I'm just asking you to look at the interview with Dr. Fuellmich. I admitted that the site looked a bit wacky but the interviews themselves are very informative.

The Sun is a rag-mag. We all know that but if the back page reports that Harry Kane scored a hat-trick (when he did) then we can't really dismiss the report just because it's in The Sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭quokula

I'm just asking you to look at the interview with Dr. Fuellmich. I admitted that the site looked a bit wacky but the interviews themselves are very informative.

The Sun is a rag-mag. We all know that but if the back page reports that Harry Kane scored a hat-trick (when he did) then we can't really dismiss the report just because it's in The Sun.

If nobody saw him score a hat trick, he denied scoring a hat trick himself, there are zero other sources of him scoring a hat trick, and the promotion of the idea that Harry Kane scored a hat trick somehow helped to further the overt political agenda of the Sun, then you might dismiss it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: thread closed until ShatterAlan has provided me with a detailed conspiracy

Please PM me with this, with the view to have thread reopened

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement