Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dun Laoghaire Market?

• 08-06-2008 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Has anyone ever been to the market in the Peoples Park in Dun Laoighre before? I am debating whether or not to book a stand to take place in it next week but have never been. Would there be many stalls, crowds etc.?

Any knowledge is appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,988 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

There's usually a good crowd there on the weekends, but I don't know if they buy. I think it depends on what you're selling.

It's especially good in good weather (big crowds at the bank holiday: mind you, they were playing Spiderman 3 on a 20ft tall screen!)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭rosyposy

Cheers, were selling photography prints, frames etc. see website below. Might give it a a shot next week, is it all outdoor? Thnx in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 32,988 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Yep, all outdoor. So you're weather-dependant. I've seen two or three stands selling paintings, but I don't recall anyone doing photogrpahs.

Blacrock market, just down the road, might also be worth a try. A bit more cramped, but decent enough crowds and partially indoor.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭peeps78

on the sunday you definatly get lots of browsers, not sure about buyers.
    you should look into getting a vending licence for the festival of world cultures because you definatly get HUGE numbers then.
    someone in the dun laoghaire county council should be able to help you with info.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭sm3ar

Des anyone know the bloke who used to sell the facemasks down there before the level 5 came in?

• Advertisement
Advertisement