Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

This is completely conspiracy 🤔

Options
  • 09-01-2021 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

How about this for a scenario on covid and vaccines, we all got free ( let out for a couple of weeks at Christmas ) to spend the few €that we saved up over the repeated lockdown, then people started to feel a bit normal getting out and about, less depressed should I say, what if this new vaccine is on live mass testing faze and we have been locked down again so people will not see the adverse reactions that is coming from the few people that had the vaccine already, AGAIN THIS IS JUST CONSPIRACY NOT FACT, OR IS IT?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

So, in this theory, are all the medical staff in on it? I know a few nurses that have got the vaccine now and by this reckoning they'd have to be in on the conspiracy along with the Government. Also, would people not be talking about the negative sides online?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Wantedbymany

MagoP wrote: »
    So, in this theory, are all the medical staff in on it? I know a few nurses that have got the vaccine now and by this reckoning they'd have to be in on the conspiracy along with the Government. Also, would people not be talking about the negative sides online?

Not all of them select few that need to be in on it ones who call the orders, in the UK when they first got vaccines the nurses was having side effects from it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/warning-over-covid-19-vaccine-after-two-people-with-severe-history-of-allergies-suffer-reaction-to-pfizer-jab-39843962.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/health/covid-pfizer-vaccine-allergic-reaction.amp.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-genocide/fact-check-nurse-fainting-after-covid-19-vaccine-not-evidence-of-potential-mass-genocide-idUSKBN28S2F5

Why is China blocking the scientists from going to inspect ground zero? Who is Charles leibur???

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-indicted-false-statement-charges

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

The artical above has changed that many times it is insane , search the negative side effects online not many at the minute it's mostly nurses that's because it is only them an some nursing home patients that have got the vaccine, you see Biden had his jab? But Michael Martin and Co have refused to get his on TV to show the people it is safe make you wo der why that is,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

you see Biden had his jab? But Michael Martin and Co have refused to get his on TV to show the people it is safe make you wo der why that is,

Probably because they don’t want foolish people that believe in conspiracy theories claiming it was a fake injection, not a vaccine, or the real vaccine where the rest of the population is getting a fake vaccine (all 3 options have been put forward on Boards by conspiracy theorists). Remember, Michael Martin and the rest of the government are private individuals too. Why should they appear on tv if they do not want a circus being created by conspiracy theorists?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Not all of them select few that need to be in on it ones who call the orders, in the UK when they first got vaccines the nurses was having side effects from it
    None of your links refer to any one having side effects from the vaccine.
    It refers to people having allergic reactions.

What side effects are you referring to, how many people have been affected by them, and what did you do to personally verify this information is accurate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

The artical above has changed that many times it is insane , search the negative side effects online not many at the minute it's mostly nurses that's because it is only them an some nursing home patients that have got the vaccine, you see Biden had his jab? But Michael Martin and Co have refused to get his on TV to show the people it is safe make you wo der why that is,

Firstly getting jabs on tv is plain stupid.

Secondly if he did have to get it on tv but had concerns theyd just give him a saline solution injection and no-one would be any the wiser.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Probably because they don’t want foolish people that believe in conspiracy theories claiming it was a fake injection, not a vaccine, or the real vaccine where the rest of the population is getting a fake vaccine (all 3 options have been put forward on Boards by conspiracy theorists). Remember, Michael Martian and the rest of the government are private individuals too. Why should they appear on tv if they do not want a circus being created by conspiracy theorists?
    Also if Micheal Martin and other ministers were to be on TV getting jabbed people would moan about them getting it ahead of people who are more vulnerable.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

How about this for a scenario on covid and vaccines, we all got free ( let out for a couple of weeks at Christmas ) to spend the few €that we saved up over the repeated lockdown, then people started to feel a bit normal getting out and about, less depressed should I say, what if this new vaccine is on live mass testing faze and we have been locked down again so people will not see the adverse reactions that is coming from the few people that had the vaccine already, AGAIN THIS IS JUST CONSPIRACY NOT FACT, OR IS IT?

The bad spelling and grammar is usually why I can't believe these conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 MagoP

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/warning-over-covid-19-vaccine-after-two-people-with-severe-history-of-allergies-suffer-reaction-to-pfizer-jab-39843962.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/health/covid-pfizer-vaccine-allergic-reaction.amp.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-vaccine-genocide/fact-check-nurse-fainting-after-covid-19-vaccine-not-evidence-of-potential-mass-genocide-idUSKBN28S2F5

Why is China blocking the scientists from going to inspect ground zero? Who is Charles leibur???

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-indicted-false-statement-charges

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harvard-university-professor-and-two-chinese-nationals-charged-three-separate-china-related

But why would only the first people to have got it had negative side effects? Like why haven't any of the nurses I know had them?

And Jesus, I think you're giving the Irish Government a bit too much credit to think they could be behind something like this. They couldn't even organize a Golf Dinner. They're beyond incompetent.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,984 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Typical example of "conspiracy" existing in the mind of the gullible.

The vaccination process is been given to front line staff first and elderly in nursing homes second.

Why do you think NONE of these people will be seen if there are adverse reactions?

Typical nursing homes could have 50+ staff and front line medical workers do not work in any shadow industry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Typical example of "conspiracy" existing in the mind of the gullible.

The vaccination process is been given to front line staff first and elderly in nursing homes second.

Why do you think NONE of these people will be seen if there are adverse reactions?

Typical nursing homes could have 50+ staff and front line medical workers do not work in any shadow industry.

This I have to disagree with .... clerical and management staff in Vincents hospital in Dublin were given it ahead of ICU nurses last week.
    Source:
    https://www.thejournal.ie/nurses-working-conditions-st-vincents-icu-5319046-Jan2021/

3rd paragraph

• Advertisement

Probably because they don’t want foolish people that believe in conspiracy theories claiming it was a fake injection, not a vaccine, or the real vaccine where the rest of the population is getting a fake vaccine (all 3 options have been put forward on Boards by conspiracy theorists). Remember, Michael Martin and the rest of the government are private individuals too. Why should they appear on tv if they do not want a circus being created by conspiracy theorists?

Very nice, and they are not private citizens they are the most public ones that we have,

MagoP wrote: »
    But why would only the first people to have got it had negative side effects? Like why haven't any of the nurses I know had them?

And Jesus, I think you're giving the Irish Government a bit too much credit to think they could be behind something like this. They couldn't even organize a Golf Dinner. They're beyond incompetent.

I doubt it very much that they them selves are behind this it's to big of a scale for there little farmer occupied brains, start looking at there paymasters then you will see the brains behind it

King Mob wrote: »
    None of your links refer to any one having side effects from the vaccine.
    It refers to people having allergic reactions.

What side effects are you referring to, how many people have been affected by them, and what did you do to personally verify this information is accurate?

What is the stated list of side effects of the Covid19 vaccine?

What is the stated list of side effects of the Covid19 vaccine?
    Sorry, this is not an answer to my question and I suspect you are attempting to dodge points you can't address.

irishgeo wrote: »
    The bad spelling and grammar is usually why I can't believe these conspiracy theories.

Hmm grammar police is here better watch out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,482 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Very nice, and they are not private citizens they are the most public ones that we have,

They are private citizens doing public jobs. What is so difficult that you don’t understand it?

If you work, are you your job?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,958 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

I enjoy the odd Conspiracty Theory myself, but not when they are based on nothing more than stupidity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,193 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

This I have to disagree with .... clerical and management staff in Vincents hospital in Dublin were given it ahead of ICU nurses last week.
    Source:
    https://www.thejournal.ie/nurses-working-conditions-st-vincents-icu-5319046-Jan2021/

3rd paragraph

3rd para reads
    Some nurses have also expressed frustration and upset that they were not prioritised when initial doses of the Covid-19 vaccine were given to staff members this week.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,984 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Source:

3rd paragraph

Sounds like SV management not adhering to national guidelines... Can't say I'm surprised

Also I'd prefer to get my info direct from the HSE

https://www2.hse.ie/screening-and-vaccinations/covid-19-vaccine/getting-covid-19-vaccine.html

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭SpacialNeeds

I'm more concerned about hospitals in Cork like Mallow who were going to have too much stock of vaccine so started offering it to other hospitals. Then their delivery was pulled and so was Bantry's.

I'm wfh and just taking a break so can't find a source right now but the rollout is going exactly as you'd expect it to, with the HSE in charge.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure if any person has read the heading for this thread 😂 it states CONSPIRACY

I'm not sure if any person has read the heading for this thread �� it states CONSPIRACY

Yes? And?

Does this mean the conspiracy can't be questioned?
    Does this mean that the conspiracy is just an excerise in bad creative writing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭ShatterAlan

What I'm struggling to understand is the anomalies.

Why do under 12-year olds not have to wear a mask but others ought to?

There are many other questions but I'll stick with that one for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Denny61

Does anyone find it strange that all the pharmaceutical companies have developed a vaccine all around the same time..???.thought the first company whose owner and wife developed the first vaccine and hailed as saviours of humanity..then all of a sudden..5 more companies develop same ..conspiracy or not ..or are they sharing same notes mmmm

What I'm struggling to understand is the anomalies.

Why do under 12-year olds not have to wear a mask but others ought to?

There are many other questions but I'll stick with that one for now.
    Just because you can't understand something, it doesn't mean it's a conspiracy.

The most likely explanation is that you are misrepresenting and oversimplifying actual advice given by professionals and either ignoring the context and clarification around that advice they gave, or you were simply not told it because you just swallowed the factoid off someone's twitter.

Denny61 wrote: »
    Does anyone find it strange that all the pharmaceutical companies have developed a vaccine all around the same time..???.
    Why is it weird?
    There's a global pandemic bring caused by a specific virus. Companies and researchers are going to focus on a vaccine for this specific virus.

Which owner and wife are you refering to exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭Denny61

Dr ugain safon and his wife..biontech.

Dr ugain safon and his wife..biontech.
    Ok. Have you actually look up those people and that company to see why they got praise?

Cause I did. Took all of 2 seconds.
    They simply were the first to get an mRNA vaccine ready for use.
    mRNA vaccines have been in development by several companies and researchers for years. There were many competing brands, companies and types.
    The example you pointed to was the first to finish. It wasn't the only one in development.

Could you please explain what about this indicates anything suspicious or nefarious or conspiracy like?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva

... or are they sharing same notes mmmm

Yeah they are actually...

Not sure if you ever heard about scientific papers, but knowledge gained by one scientist/team is often put in writing and then shared with the scientific community.

Since this isn't the first virus or even coronavirus scientists have studied, they also had knowledge from before the emergence of sars-cov-2 to help them out.

Here is an article on some of the preexisting science used in the vaccine https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/vaccines/tiny-tweak-behind-COVID-19/98/i38

• Advertisement
Advertisement