Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cleaner in Leitrim

• 25-06-2020 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

need a help to find a house cleaner for a 3 bed house in Dromod Co. Leitrim.
    We moved here 6 weeks ago and we both work full time from home and would to get someone in to help to clean the house once a week for 5 hours. I clean all the time but just want help to deep clean once a week and do ironing , I have put up notices in local shops but no response yet. maybe someone has better ideas on where would be good places to advertise?
    thanks a million Yvonne
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Corca Baiscinn

Sorry OP don't know anything about Dromod but I'm guessing there's a good chance that people are not overly keen in entering a stranger's house just now, so the pair of you might have to do a Sat morning cleaning blitz for a while. Since you both work from home the ironing must be reasonably light.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Stigura

Yvonne; I'll be in a town, not a million miles from Dromod, later today. I'll try to get ye the number of a lady I know who advertises for domestic cleaning work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Stigura

:( Well, it's not looking good, I'm afraid. Contacted the place and it seems her sign is gone now. Don't know when that happened.

They took my number and said, if they can get hers, they'll ask her to give me a call. Nothing, so far. Any developments though and I'll be back.

Advertisement