Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 2020 U.S. Election Irregularities.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

They had to close down the Ireland subreddit by night because of this type of suspicious far right American night time activity on their forums. If they've just migrated to here I'd wonder what the appeal is, why do they want to curry favour for Trump with Irish people?

Probably trying to appeal to the conservatively minded and religious types who hate minorities and vote for the clowns in power here. They've come to the right place for that anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 SilentBee

s1ippy wrote: »
    They had to close down the Ireland subreddit by night because of this type of suspicious far right American night time activity on their forums. If they've just migrated to here I'd wonder what the appeal is, why do they want to curry favour for Trump with Irish people?

Probably trying to appeal to the conservatively minded and religious types who hate minorities and vote for the clowns in power here. They've come to the right place for that anyway.

This is what I noticed too. The cyber war is very real.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭virginmediapls

s1ippy wrote: »

100% this is happening on boards.ie now. I've said it a bunch of times but I guess traffic is traffic !

Relevant video : https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/jrwz9p/not_a_bot/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Are you insinuating 4 seasons landscaping are connected financially to Nancy Pelosi

Because they are
    That's why Rudi held the press conference there

To force the networks to call the election for Beijing Biden

How is this tool account not banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No I don't believe a Trump supporter would lie or cheat or commit voter fraud. Because there was no need to.

You still haven't agreed there was voter fraud.
    Sorry, you haven't actually answered the question I asked.
    I didn't ask if anyone would commit voter fraud.

I asked you if Trump and his advisors would lie and say there was extensive voter fraud when in reality there wasn't.

Now you dodged this question pretty directly.
    Why did you do this?

Please answer the question directly this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,395 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Lads, join date and post count, why would you even bother :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm saying everybody agrees there was voter fraud

Are you agreeing that there was voter fraud?
    If yes how much?
    Nobody cares about the house or senate
    No I don't believe a Trump supporter would lie or cheat or commit voter fraud. Because there was no need to.

You still haven't agreed there was voter fraud.
    It's super important that we agree there was voter fraud .

Mod

Do you have anything more to go on bar blind loyalty to the Republican one-liners?

You are adding nothing to the discussion here. Just because Rudy says it, doesnt make it so.

Proving a CT is hard, at least provide some plausible evidence to support your claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It's super important that we agree there was voter fraud .

It's super important to agree that you're being pedantic here. You want him to admit that out of 140 odd million ballots there probably was a few dodgy ones so you can claim a gotcha moment and declare everyone is on the same page and voter fraud stole the election etc etc etc . It's tedious.

Nobody cares about the house or senate

They do care but thats not the point . If you're claiming voter fraud got Boden elected and want it nulled, then the same ballots that elected the republican senate is also to be nulled .but for some reason the republicans claiming to just want a "fair and honest result" aren't looking for that fairness and honesty for the bits they won.

Lads, join date and post count, why would you even bother :pac:

Tbh, if nothing else, there will be some simpletons that buy trump's ridiculous carry on who might be lurking, so at the very least there is a thread addressing the stupidity.

• Advertisement

Are you insinuating 4 seasons landscaping are connected financially to Nancy Pelosi

Because they are
    That's why Rudi held the press conference there

To force the networks to call the election for Beijing Biden

So who's playing who in this nonsense scenario?

Why would a pelosi connected business allow the republicans a press conference on their land that was set up to "own da libs".

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

This is on Fox news now.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-voter-fraud-election-2020-ingraham-angle-exclusive

If it some of this proves true, could be turbulant times ahead.

rtron wrote: »
    This is on Fox news now.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-voter-fraud-election-2020-ingraham-angle-exclusive

If it some of this proves true, could be turbulant times ahead.

How can it prove to be true? Its a person saying they saw something so they can either believe her or not.

The democrats are the worst fraudsters ever, doing all their fraud out in the open on public streets. Why would they not even do it in the back of the van they clearly had instead of opening the ballots and putting them against the side of the van at eye level so everyone going by could see exactly what they were at.

Did she happen to have left her phone in the office when she went for lunch scuppering her opportunity to get video or photographic evidence? Such a shame. Dammit.

How can it prove to be true? Its a person saying they saw something so they can either believe her or not.

The democrats are the worst fraudsters ever, doing all their fraud out in the open on public streets. Why would they not even do it in the back of the van they clearly had instead of opening the ballots and putting them against the side of the van at eye level so everyone going by could see exactly what they were at.

Did she happen to have left her phone in the office when she went for lunch scuppering her opportunity to get video or photographic evidence? Such a shame. Dammit.

And says it was a Biden/Harris van, so to know this I'm assuming there was a Biden/Harris logo or poster on the side?

And says it was a Biden/Harris van, so to know this I'm assuming there was a Biden/Harris logo or poster on the side?

Genius.
    The best way to do something in secret is to do it in a van with a giant poster declaring who you work for on the side of your getaway vehicle!
    They'll never figure it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭rtron

King Mob wrote: »
    Genius.
    The best way to do something in secret is to do it in a van with a giant poster declaring who you work for on the side of your getaway vehicle!
    They'll never figure it out!
    Unless it was Trumpites pretending to be Bidenites rigging the election so Trumps legal challenges hold up.

rtron wrote: »
    Unless it was Trumpites pretending to be Bidenites rigging the election so Trumps legal challenges hold up.
    Or maybe it wasn't actually anything and Fox News is just sensationalising something to support Trump and the Republican party.
    Far fetched I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Seriously if you guys have seen these videos or heard these stories, why not post the source?
    Is it because these things aren't true and you don't have a source? Cause that's what it looks like when you make these claims.

Sorry, do you not have a better source than a rando youtube video?
    A respected news outlet perhaps?

hmmm

I asked you if Trump and his advisors would lie and say there was extensive voter fraud when in reality there wasn't.

Interesting take on it
    Is that what you believe ?

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Already gone back on his claims and his gofundme closed down.

Not True he didnt go back on the claims

gofundme did shut down his page they do that to people they dont like

• Advertisement

Or maybe it wasn't actually anything and Fox News is just sensationalising something to support Trump and the Republican party.
    Far fetched I know...

fox news unhitched their carriage from the trump train

Now, do you agree that Trump and his crowd would be willing and capable of just lying about the fraud and making things up to try and cling to power?

Then Biden should take him to court and get him to put up or shut up

If everything is on the up and up it would be the best move and prove the legitimacy of his election

mindancer wrote: »
    I can't post a link but here is the jist of it

Chaos! Mystery Votes Cast Doubt On US Election

RonPaulLibertyReport

The introduction and legalization of "ballot harvesting," where operatives can collect and submit boxes of ballots without proof of identity, has thrown a huge monkey wrench into last night's presidential vote tally. States are wavering wildly as hundreds of thousands of votes are suddenly "discovered." Hillary Clinton's former lawyer is behind the mass legalization of this questionable process. Is this the worst run election in US history?

youtubedotcom/watch?v=Lzum7yzjlbQ

Can somebody post the link for me please.

Watch from 6:30 if your in a hurry.

enno99 wrote: »
    Not True he didnt go back on the claims

gofundme did shut down his page they do that to people they dont like

Can you provide evidence for this ridiculous claim?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    What's the proof?

All we've seen so far well-worn tactic used by populists of repeating a falsehood over and over, in order to reach a point where certain people start to psychologically believe it, despite it being completely baseless. Trump made the same false claims in 2016.

Trump is a narcissist that can never admit defeat. In advance of both elections he called into question their validity just in case he lost.
    That's all that's happening here.

The Nal wrote: »

The "other guy" "bringing in votes at 4am" was a news camerman and he was bringing in his equipment for the early morning news coverage of the counting process.

The Republican election challengers we not banned. There were about 100 of them watching.

Source ?

Can you provide evidence for this ridiculous claim?

Kyle Rittenhouse Candice Owens Etc

Do you want me to provide links and lots of other conservative names ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,744 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

If everything is on the up and up it would be the best move and prove the legitimacy of his election

Systemic fraud needs to be proved. There isn't evidence of any, which is why Trump's claims are baseless.

He did precisely the same with the 2016 election.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,744 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Kyle Rittenhouse Candice Owens Etc

Do you want me to provide links and lots of other conservative names ?

Yes please provide links to credible evidence of systemic voter fraud.

And no, not some reporter's photographer loading gear into a van, or a man crumpling up a piece of paper, or an individual official who has recanted their story :)

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yes please provide links to credible evidence of systemic voter fraud.

And no, not some reporter's photographer loading gear into a van, or a man crumpling up a piece of paper, or an individual official who has recanted their story :)

Try keep up
    That was about Gofundme

Again spreading lies he never recanted his story

After reading the Washington Post story, whistleblower Richard Hopkins tells the newspaper their story is false, he did not recant. However, the Washington Post refuses to remove the story, instead they re-write it several times attempting to retain the falsity.
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Who is arguing systemic ,wholesale fraud

I think there is a good chance of targeted fraud but I remain to be convinced either way

Advertisement