Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tutoring / Grinds - Computer Programming / BIS

• 29-10-2020 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi everyone,

Below is a list of some of the technologies I can give support on:
    • Java
    • Angular
    • TypeScript / Javascript
    • HTML / CSS
    • C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET
    • SQL
    • MS Access / Excel

No previous experience is required. All levels of developers are welcome.

If you’re just starting off from scratch & want to go through the very basics, that’s no problem.

If you’re experienced & just looking to fine-tune your code (refactoring, etc.), I can cater for that too.

I will provide relevant material during the sessions.

If you're facing specifc issues, I can help teach you to resolve those (FYP's, or personal projects).

But before you decide to do anything, here’s some of my background:

• Graduated from BIS a couple of years ago with First Class Honours, and am currently working as a Java Developer.
    • Received First Class Honours in all my Coding modules.
    • Tutored Masters in C# and MS Access (performing CRUD operations on an Access DB using C# and SQL).
    • Tutored 2nd Years in Visual Basic, C# & Access. (performing CRUD operations on an Access DB using Visual Basic (Semester 1) & C# (Semester 2) & SQL).

We can have one-on-one sessions, or if you'd like to have a group session then we can come to an arrangement for that also.

Still interested?

If so, then please send me a message with the number of people interested, & we'll sort something out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Abuttz

Hi, do you teach grinds in python. Have an assignment due tomorrow night April 10th.
    Contact me on 083 14 996 25

Advertisement