Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Below the Border

• 06-09-2005 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

http://www.myspace.com/belowtheborder

Haven't been gigging much. Mostly practising and coming up with new material.
    Would like to know what you think of the song, ur views good r bad!!

Made it over the summer in a studio in sandycove.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

lol ..my band www.rock.to/btb

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭Shanegggg

Lol.

God is any1 going to reply and give there opinion its nearly been 2 weeks??? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Have you commented on anyone else's stuff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Floyd Soul

I like the song, it ain't bad. And the guitarwork is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

the vocals seem like they're going nowhere..there fine but the tone seems the same throughout...there is no high point.. the verse/chorus its all the same
    also i dont understand why people think tapping is that neccessary i dont think it suits the song.. Rhythm Gtr is class...

good job,

• Advertisement
Advertisement