Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Breach

• 22-09-2005 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Here are two soungs we roughly recorded and by rough I mean a €30 euro mic into the drummers home pc.

They don't have lyrics yet,which is why they don't have proper titles.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=312063&T=611

The timing is off in some places on pure evil and the solos are one take improvs so don't be too harsh :) .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Well Tremolo was the better of the two, I thought. As you've said though the recordings are rough.
    The out of time parts in Pure Evil just pissed me off and I couldn't really enjoy the song because of them. It'd be a much better indication of your ability obviously if you got the songs right before putting them online for criticism. If you put a song online with mistakes in it it's a lot harder to give a good opinion about the song (regardless of pointing out that there ARE mistakes).
    Keep working on them and post them up when they're nearer to completion.

Advertisement