Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coheed And Cambria

Options
  • 08-08-2007 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Anyone ever heard of these guys? I really like them, Ive only got a mix of songs from them but really into the songs "Welcome Home" and "The Suffering" so far. They play the warped tour in America, I'd really like to see them live.

I have to listen to more of the songs I have and download the new album but I like them. Maybe its because I like the Mars Volta and At The Drive In.

Anyone else like them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

oh i really liked them but way over listened to their last album, looking foward to the next one though,

id imagine youd get more of a response (not looking for a genre debate!) in the rock and metal section, i think theyd fit better in that section

• Registered Users Posts: 21,114 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Theres a bigger thread about them in Rock/Metal. Although go back looking a few pages, cos its been a while since its surfaced. Good band though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 oatsey

there brilliant live man, its a shame u missed them in templer bar about year and a half ago, there drummer and bass player have left teh band thou but they got new guys in. cant wait for the new album

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Whens the new album out?

Is it volume 2 or something, yea I cant stop listening to them. Going over to America next year probably, so will try and see them. I know someone seeing them on the warped tour in America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

Im a huge Coheed & Cambria fan myself

I think this sums up their excellence. Great improvisation :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Whats the next album called?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

I started the Coheed & Cambria thread on the rock/metal board.. It's bigger, check it out..
    But anyway, yeah I love Coheed & Cambria.. They're great IMO.. I have 3 albums, Good Apollo I'm A Burning Star..(etc), In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth and The Second Stage Turbine Blade..
    I love them.. I don't really get why people say Claudio Sanchez's voice is annoying, I like it.
    But yeah, rock on \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

They are still going. Released a new one not so long ago and i'ts such a choon

Went to see em in the academy a few years back. Wonder will they ever return there in these covid infested times

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 uiolfg

it's perfect

Advertisement