Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veterinary medicine in Budapest

• 17-02-2016 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey all, i'm currently in 5th year and thinking about doing veterinary medicine when I finish school. Im considering applying for Szent István University in Budapest and im just wondering what the entrance exam is like compared to the LC? Will my leaving cert textbooks cover me for the exam or should I consider buying a more detailed textbook, if so any suggestions? Any informations would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Catahoula Cur

Hey all, i'm currently in 5th year and thinking about doing veterinary medicine when I finish school. Im considering applying for Szent István University in Budapest and im just wondering what the entrance exam is like compared to the LC? Will my leaving cert textbooks cover me for the exam or should I consider buying a more detailed textbook, if so any suggestions? Any informations would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Hey Andrea, just wondering if you're still planning on going to Budapest in the summer of 2017?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Meadhbh64

Hi just wondering how you found the entrance exam? Have mine soon ��

Advertisement