Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyfermot Bulls

• 16-04-2011 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

Hi Guys , If you are looking for a team than there is a new over 18s team in ballyfermot... We need as many players as possible so come along .. Beginners are very much welcome..

PLEASE POST ON HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO JOIN

REGARDS
    Glenn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Cool, where do you train?

Is it Markievicz Park? Or the new leisure centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

The new leisure center

• Registered Users Posts: 5,881 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Just wondering what nights you train/play on? Thanks and best of luck with the club.

Fridays 8-9 all welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dec58

Hi there,

Recently moved to Ballyfermot area and I would be very interested in playing for this club. Is the club still in existence and if so could you please give some more current information about training times etc.

Thank you,
    Declan.

• Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I am looking to get a few bodies together in the Ballyfermot area to play a bit of basketball again.

I use to play for the Ballyfermot Bulls my self, the team are now gone but I am looking to resurrect the team if I can get the numbers.

No experience will be required but it would help.

Glenn.

Advertisement