Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Walrus HQ400 pump

• 23-11-2020 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Recently had a walrus hq400 booster pump fitted. Its on a joule cylinder, with an expansion vessel & I am very happy with both. Have noticed when using the hot side of the mixer taps, we sometimes get slight thumping sounds from the pump. Simply turning the taps will stop it.

I thought it might be water hammer & fitted a clip on the fixed inlet pipe but it made no difference. I have also released some air from the pump itself.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The Spark

Hi Moderator, please close this off as I was in touch with the pump supplier & received the information I needed. Tks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Would you like to share the solution?

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The Spark

Wearb wrote: »
    Would you like to share the solution?

No point as there is no solution, problem is unresolved

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

The Spark wrote: »
    No point as there is no solution, problem is unresolved

Ok. I'll close this thread.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"