Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cork City 6-a-side soccer, Thursday 7pm MOD NOTE 1st Post

1104105106107108110»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Georgia Screeching Denim

Does anybody know if there's anything going at the moment. I haven't played soccer in years and would like to play a few games. Wondering what's the best way to get into it.

Pm the account above you. Corksixaside

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭cudsy1

Post here if interested in playing!

interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Fol20

Let me know you are looking to play, we play near wilton and are looking for new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JethroZ

Fol20 wrote: »
    Let me know you are looking to play, we play near wilton and are looking for new players.

Hi, I'm looking to start playing again. I haven't played much in the last few years but used to be told my touch is very good if that makes any difference

JethroZ wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to start playing again. I haven't played much in the last few years but used to be told my touch is very good if that makes any difference

Right now we have 12 this Thursday. Will I put you in as standby for Thursday at 7?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 JethroZ

Right now we have 12 this Thursday. Will I put you in as standby for Thursday at 7?

Yeah sounds good

JethroZ wrote: »
    Yeah sounds good

One person has backed out. Your in now for Thursday.ill pm you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Acosta

I'd be interested in playing when there's a spot

Acosta wrote: »
    I'd be interested in playing when there's a spot

I can put your name down in reserve if you want but it’s currently full for this Thursday. If one of them drop out, I’ll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Acosta

I can put your name down in reserve if you want but it’s currently full for this Thursday. If one of them drop out, I’ll let you know.

Appreciate it but I'm working this Thursday anyway, but can play the next two weeks if someone drops out.

• Advertisement

Acosta wrote: »
    Appreciate it but I'm working this Thursday anyway, but can play the next two weeks if someone drops out.

No problem. You were next to go into first 12. I took your name off the list for this Thursday. Next Monday/Tuesday, let me know if you can play and I’ll put you on the reserve list if one of the other lads drop out.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭doniem

Hi lads, if anyone is interested in playing we have a game tomorrow night at 8.30 and are short 2 players. It's a casual, friendly game and anyone is welcome. Send me a PM if you are interested

Hey guys. We are looking for new players in our boards.ie games. We play Monday @8,tues @7 and thurs @7. Let me know if any of ye are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Barrell

Where do these games take place on those nights?

Hey man. We now play tues and Thursdays @7pm. We usually play in highfield rfc but due to recent restrictions. We are temporarily playing in leisureworld churchfield for the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Hey man. We now play tues and Thursdays @7pm. We usually play in highfield rfc but due to recent restrictions. We are temporarily playing in leisureworld churchfield for the next few weeks.

Are there many free spots available either night for a game?

gerp99 wrote: »
    Are there many free spots available either night for a game?

Right now with churchfield it’s first come first serve. And both games for tonight and next Tuesday are already full but if people drop out etc. People can throw their name in. If you want. PM your phone no and I can add you to the what’s app group

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Questionable?

Right now with churchfield it’s first come first serve. And both games for tonight and next Tuesday are already full but if people drop out etc. People can throw their name in. If you want. PM your phone no and I can add you to the what’s app group

Hi, will this be starting up again once restrictions are lifted? Any idea if it would be Bishopstown or Churchfield?

Hi, will this be starting up again once restrictions are lifted? Any idea if it would be Bishopstown or Churchfield?

It will be on in Bishopstown again.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭JKerova1

I'd be interested in joining this too once it starts again.

• Advertisement

Pm your number and I’ll add you to the group

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Questionable?

It will be on in Bishopstown again.

Thanks, I'd be interested in joining if possible. PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Any groups playing in Churchfield when it reopens? Only transport I have is my 2 legs unfortunately.

bevan619 wrote: »
    Any groups playing in Churchfield when it reopens? Only transport I have is my 2 legs unfortunately.

Unfortunately our games are on in highfield

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Hi lads, is there a game on tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭northside red

Looking to restart this.

We have a group playing in the Glen on Friday evenings/ Saturday morning

20s to 40s.

Very eager but not league standard yet

Is there anyone interested

Advertisement