Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Keep an eye on your email spam folder, especially if you didn't sign up for SMS notifications. Mine went into my Gmail spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭stamjoe

Folks do u have to followup for cashback after its validated ? Anyone got it approved same day as validation ?

Within 1 minute after hitting submit. I got 2 texts one saying claim was to be validated and 1 minute later that it was validated and on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

biebiebie wrote: »
    Keep an eye on your email spam folder, especially if you didn't sign up for SMS notifications. Mine went into my Gmail spam.

Thanks they were in the spam folder so validation means its approved !! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭headtheball14

I’ve been trying to get this with an Eir sim I had . Trying since yesterday with a couple of cards . Each time it is going to an error on the payment process and then stopping . Any ideas what I could try. I’ve tried click and collect and delivery. Do I need to have credit on the eir card?

I’ve been trying to get this with an Eir sim I had . Trying since yesterday with a couple of cards . Each time it is going to an error on the payment process and then stopping . Any ideas what I could try. I’ve tried click and collect and delivery. Do I need to have credit on the eir card?

No credit on existing SIM required

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭oleras

Getting the same error.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Also getting an error.. glad it's not just me :|
    We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your payment. Your credit card has not been charged. Please return to payment page and try again (DF-ATG-04)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Maybe best done in store?

Danger781 wrote: »

Can you send a text to the eir number?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭oleras

gazzaman22 wrote: »

Yes, its gets as far as payment page then the error.

• Advertisement

oleras wrote: »
    Yes, its gets as far as payment page then the error.

If the eir number can receive text, without credit, maybe it's best to do this in store.

gazzaman22 wrote: »

It's a 3 SIM, and yes I can. No Vodafone store near me unfortunately.. Would have to head into the city :(

Do u need to buy membership on 48 sim to get sms ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Do u need to buy membership on 48 sim to get sms ?

No. Well I didn't. Just follow enclosed instructions to activate online. And remember the phone number given.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

assume the phone is locked to Vodafone?

has anyone flashed or unlocked it to make it sim free?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Not locked

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

Not locked

Ordered successfully this morning.. Dunno what was going on a couple days ago compared to now :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Ordered successfully this morning.. Dunno what was going on a couple days ago compared to now :confused:

Thanks for that, I had been getting errors, but was able to order there.

Hopefully it gets delivered now.

Did you guys get email confirmation ? Nothing here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Rewired

How long does the cashback take to get credited? Been over a week since I got the approval text, no credit yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Rewired wrote: »
    How long does the cashback take to get credited? Been over a week since I got the approval text, no credit yet.

Upto 30 days

Did you guys get email confirmation ? Nothing here

No, but when I go tracking info I can see it's due for dispatch:
    https://www.vodafone.ie/df/assistance/track/Track.shtml

It was in "Payment processing" stage earlier I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I order on the Wednesday the 18th.
    Received my email confirmation today, Friday the 20th, then 2 hours later the phone arrived at the door. Happy days.

Went to the vodafone website to submit my claim for €50 refund from google, but the link is gone, is the offer over?!

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Went to the vodafone website to submit my claim for €50 refund from google, but the link is gone, is the offer over?!

https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/pages/vodafone/home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I order on the Wednesday the 18th.
    Received my email confirmation today, Friday the 20th, then 2 hours later the phone arrived at the door. Happy days.

Try this, it's working for me.

https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/claims/vodafone/get-started

What is the number to contact them ? My friend's claim has been invalidated whereas mine went thru ! Bollocks !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

What is the number to contact them ? My friend's claim has been invalidated whereas mine went thru ! Bollocks !

You have to contact them via the contact form on the site. Like others here mine got rejected first time around. I then sent them a support ticket with a screenshot of the order confirmation with the time and date in it, the delivery docket and the receipt I got upon collection and they validated it within a day.

https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/pages/vodafone/contact

Or call them
    If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our customer service team will be happy to help.

By Telephone: 016950668

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays). Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

I've put in my 48 sim card but I can't receive the vodafone verification text without paying for credit does that sound right?

• Advertisement

Sneachta wrote: »
    I've put in my 48 sim card but I can't receive the vodafone verification text without paying for credit does that sound right?

You have to register the card online first but you don't have to buy credit. :)

Advertisement