Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

nibbler wrote: »
    They let you sample babies now?

yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    http://supervalu.ie/real-people/mum-and-baby/free-eumom-gift-box/

Free baby samples, just fill in the form and collect at supervalu

really good - worth the trip

Got something similar before, they set a letter or postcard so you can hand it it to get you free yoke instore. I set it to the girlfriends house(shes 19) her mother had a few questions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Clementine2010

Free kids App for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - Little Red Riding Hood, you can get it here and more info - www.facebook.com/IdealBinary

• Registered Users Posts: 3,481 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

TechFreak wrote: »
    Free Muppet stickers for Milk Cartons ?????

http://www.milkmatters.co.uk/#/muppets-order/
    RosieJoe wrote: »
    Must remember to go back for the gonzo stickers

Gonzo stickers no available.

Mind you, still waiting for the others to arrive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Free personalised Valentines Day Card
    Set up a free account with : www.cardtown.com

And you will receive £5 free credit - cards are £2.99 and delivery is £1.80

Create account by entering your email address and a password of your choice, before clicking ‘Create Account’

Once you’ve created your account,click ‘Add Prepay Credit’ and enter the code LOVEFIVE into the prepay voucher box

Then, to make sure that your £5 FREE credit is safely in your account, just click ‘redeem’. biggrin.gif

thanks to Stickybean

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

Create account by entering your email address and a password of your choice, before clicking ‘Create Account’

Once you’ve created your account,click ‘Add Prepay Credit’ and enter the code LOVEFIVE into the prepay voucher box

Then, to make sure that your £5 FREE credit is safely in your account, just click ‘redeem’. biggrin.gif

thanks to Stickybean

Great but I don't have anyone to send a card to.....forever alone :(

LaVail wrote: »
    Great but I don't have anyone to send a card to.....forever alone :(

ahh, you can send one to me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭lisij

thanks to Stickybean
    hmmm, the price for postage is more than 1.80, damn it, i thought i create a free postcard for valentine day, oh well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 rearjdow

i got the card for 2.99 and 1.80 postage,that was posting to laois! no probs and no need for the belfast codes! cheers!:D

rearjdow wrote: »
    i got the card for 2.99 and 1.80 postage,that was posting to laois! no probs and no need for the belfast codes! cheers!:D

what card cattegory have you selected?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

you need to put Irish Republic for the 1.80 postage

you need to put Irish Republic for the 1.80 postage

i knew it, thanx for that

lisij wrote: »
    i knew it, thanx for that
    worked like a charm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ Winter Shaggy Duckling

thanks to Stickybean

Thanks a million for that, didn't bother getting a Valentine's card but got a lovely good luck one for my sister! Cheers! No need to use UK code either. Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭stargirl!

thanks to Stickybean

now to decide what to write in the card...

• Registered Users Posts: 36 rearjdow

i got a birthday card!!!!!!!!!! nice one!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

http://www.supersavvyme.co.uk/beauty/magazine.aspx

free oral b toothpaste,

and a few competitions for beauty products

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭meganj

thanks to Stickybean

Much obliged. Got what I consider to be an hilarious card, 'spooning leads to forking' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Thanks a million for that, didn't bother getting a Valentine's card but got a lovely good luck one for my sister! Cheers! No need to use UK code either. Brilliant!

I tried to get a valentines one but it came to over 6 pounds, am I doing something wrong??

Irishchick wrote: »
    I tried to get a valentines one but it came to over 6 pounds, am I doing something wrong??

you need to make sure that the postage is to irish republic £1.80 and the card is a small one £2.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

I recieved my Oral B toothpaste in the post today:D Thanks to whoever posted that up.

mrswalton wrote: »
    I recieved my Oral B toothpaste in the post today:D Thanks to whoever posted that up.

me too!

this probably isnt the correct thread but if you buy elle magazine €5.93 you get a free soap and glory mascara worth £10 (probably 15 euro in Ireland) a rimmel foundation sample, samples of dianne von fursenburg and jimmy choo perfumes (the ones that are part of the page).
    there is also a little card inviting you have have your eyemakeup done with at a dior counter and get a free sample product when you redeem although not sure if its redeemable in ireland.

delighted with the free mascara as I need a new one and wanted a magazine as well:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 citybhoy

mrswalton wrote: »

me too - thanks OP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Dub_Jim_Royle

I can't get the £1.80 postage. It's defaulting to £3.10

keep playing around with it. it needs to be irish republic, it took me a few minutes to get it right.

lorweld wrote: »
    thanx OP, received mu toothbrush today, will give it try :)

• Advertisement

use irish republic instead of republic of ireland

Advertisement