Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S10e - €475 - Eglobal Central

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Ordered a tablet from Eglobal 2 weeks ago, its stuck in Manchester 10 days now nobody willing or able to help it seems.
    Definitely would not recommend, they dont even answer emails.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I have an Argos reservation for an S10e in Prism Green for collection by tomorrow evening in Tallaght.
    Anyone want the reservation- I'm not going to be able to collect it after all.
    €470.00

Edit: GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I have an Argos reservation for an S10e in Prism Green for collection by tomorrow evening in Tallaght.
    €470.00

Yes please. PM'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

€470.00

Hi all,

If anyone has a code for a Dublin or surrounding area store that they are not going to use could you please let me know. Would really appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    freebee23

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭garyfleming7

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,844 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Dcully wrote: »
    Ordered a tablet from Eglobal 2 weeks ago, its stuck in Manchester 10 days now nobody willing or able to help it seems.

Ordered my phone from them last Thursday, currently DPD UK is sending it to DPD Ireland today. Did you go with the insured delivery. I went with this option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭ahlookit

Hi freebee,
    Have a yellow one reserved in Stephens green til Close of Business today if thats any good to you?

I picked one up in stock in Dundrum last week, so wont be using this reservation

cheers.

update - gone to T-b0n3

Ordered my phone from them last Thursday, currently DPD UK is sending it to DPD Ireland today. Did you go with the insured delivery. I went with this option

Nope never had the need to do so before.
    Years buying stuff online, never an issue.

DPD in Manchester and Ireland saying they dont have it.
    Meanwhile eglobal have not once answered multiple emails sent from three different email accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭corks finest

septicsac wrote: »
    Best of luck to anyone buying from Eglobal, a right shower of ######s. Alright when everything goes tight, but run into a spot of trouble and be prepared to fight for your rights. Sent me a dud phone, gave up a few hours after arriving, had to go through my bank to get my money back, stick with amazon or someone you know will provide a good after service or at the very least respect your rights

Hope you're wrong, waiting on a e625 phone

Berty wrote: »
    Ordered an S9 a few weeks ago and within 2 weeks I had it. I came from HK to the UK then it was repackaged into an An Post container and then naturally the post man handed it to me.

Have now bought off both Eglobal and Tobydeals(2 items from here, S8 and 42mm Samsung Watch).

Had to flash a new firmware onto the S9 I got though as it was a German firmware and didn't like OTA updates. Flashed a UK/Ireland Firmware and works great, even got a new OTA over the weekend.

Buy with patience I say to to people when ordering. Remember, it's Paypal so you're protected mostly.

Correct ref PayPal

• Advertisement

Oh FFS , Christmas present I'm waiting on fir my kid( teen)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,148 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I checked my tracking history in from Hong Kong. I came into a company called WNDirect who then 2 days later gave it to An Post. It was not insured so maybe insured comes by DPD.

WNDirect shows as being in Slough not Manchester though so maybe they use lots of options to get stuff into the EU Tax Free.

Oh FFS , Christmas present I'm waiting on fir my kid( teen)

Yes same here, so frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

It's the s10 that you linked to.

€470.00

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Yes please. PM'd.
    ahlookit wrote: »
    Hi freebee,
    Have a yellow one reserved in Stephens green til Close of Business today if thats any good to you?

I picked one up in stock in Dundrum last week, so wont be using this reservation

cheers.

update - gone to T-b0n3

I was lucky enough to get the Canary Yellow for €410 from Stpehens Green this evening (Thanks again to ahlookit).

But that means the Prism Green for €470 in Argos Tallaght is now available, needs to be collected by COB tomorrow.

Now gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bluenile1

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I was lucky enough to get the Canary Yellow for €410 from Stpehens Green this evening (Thanks again to ahlookit).

But that means the Prism Green for €470 in Argos Tallaght is now available, needs to be collected by COB tomorrow.

Edit Edit, still available.
    If still available I would appreciate code for Tallaght

Bluenile1 wrote: »
    If still available I would appreciate code for Tallaght

Pmd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

100 euro max spend with any of those Chinese places

Anything goes wrong you're banging your head off a wall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

I've no idea how eglobal do it but I've never paid any tax when I've bought from them and I've bought a good amount of things from both them and Toby deals.
    I'd have no issues spending any amount of money with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭davedub2015

If anyone has a code for any samsung canary or prism green in dublin please let me know. Sick i missed this deal

• Advertisement

Yes same here, so frustrating.

Got back to me, out of stock FFS,yet still up for sale on site,emailed them usual blah blah ,give us time etc to locate one from our sources,,, worried now TBH

Berserker5 wrote: »

I'm banging my head ATM ( out of stock,yet still up for sale on eglobal site) pressy for my kid from r Christmas, worried

Berserker5 wrote: »

Used the all over the years,all frustrating but cheap,found gearbest to be awfullllll, brother and buddies ordering off eglobal for yonks no problems, here's hoping,glad I use PayPal

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭newagesurfer

I had my payment refunded to my bank account however didn't get any email as to why and the order is still showing as processing?

I'd stay well away from eglobal let me down sold me an item ( not in stock) refunded via PayPal to my visa,took nearly 2 weeks,never again, bought same phone ( eglobal e623) in Galway for e679,yes a big difference in price bit at least it'll come,and communication is great unlike the gangster's of eglobal

I had my payment refunded to my bank account however didn't get any email as to why and the order is still showing as processing?

Virtually same here,but I had to bombard the bastar*s with emails to even get a reply

Advertisement