Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade Offer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

Hi all, going to buy an xbox but just triple checking, if i buy 36 months of xbox gold and then upgrade it for 1 euro then I'll get gold and game pass for 36 months? Seems like a crazy good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

Hi all, going to buy an xbox but just triple checking, if i buy 36 months of xbox gold and then upgrade it for 1 euro then I'll get gold and game pass for 36 months? Seems like a crazy good deal.

yes , 3 years of ultimate , great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭bonzothebuzz

on the xbox site there's a €1 ultimate or a €2 for 2 months, if i go for the 2 month one does that upgrade everything as well as the €1 offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Lads what is the offer here ? I dont have any subs in my xbox....do i get xbox gold for 3 years with this offer for 1 eur ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Lads what is the offer here ? I dont have any subs in my xbox....do i get xbox gold for 3 years with this offer for 1 eur ?

no. it's explained on the first page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Is this offer still active ??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,888 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Ah - I've already upgraded until Feb 2020 so I don't think I can top up my gold and extend it, or can I ?

Under my Gold account it says "Subscription converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

deadl0ck wrote: »
    Ah - I've already upgraded until Feb 2020 so I don't think I can top up my gold and extend it, or can I ?

Under my Gold account it says "Subscription converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate"

Did you figure this out??
    I'm the same - would love to do another year if possible to add it on again

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Ronan

Thanks OP - just got sorted to Feb 2022. So still active for those wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Thanks Op.

Got a 1Tb Digital Xbox one with 3 games delivered for €99 this week.

Got a gold sub from cd keys for €42and turned that into 15 months of game pass ultimate for another euro.

What a bargain!

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

kfrp wrote: »
    Thanks Op.

Got a gold sub from cd keys for €42and turned that into 15 months of game pass ultimate for another euro.

What a bargain!

Hey just wondering was it the EU version of Xbox live that you bought? Just want to get the right version there are a couple on there

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭kfrp

Hey just wondering was it the EU version of Xbox live that you bought? Just want to get the right version there are a couple on there

Was this one, was actual 47 not 42

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360

Applied it to my account then activated the €1 promo which game 15 months game pass unlimited

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Was this one, was actual 47 not 42

https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-one-360

Applied it to my account then activated the €1 promo which game 15 months game pass unlimited

Thanks I'll give it a try later so many versions of xbox live wanted to make sure I get the right one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rahyvin

worked for me. ty

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Where did you get the xbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Is there any way of getting this bargain if you're already a paying subscriber to Game Pass but not Gold Live?

Remouad wrote: »
    Where did you get the xbox?

Back up to 180........link here:
    xtal191 wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Testament1 wrote: »
    Is there any way of getting this bargain if you're already a paying subscriber to Game Pass but not Gold Live?

if normal game pass then yes.
    It upgrades your existing game pass and live to game pass ultimate.
    Up to a max of 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

deadl0ck wrote: »

Only wrote: »
    Did you figure this out??
    I'm the same - would love to do another year if possible to add it on again

Also in the same boat. Has anyone chanced purchasing a 12 month Gold service after applying the €1 offer to see if it converts to Ultimate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Yeah if someone could clarify that.

So it works if you have Xbox Gold then upgrade to ultimate that will stack

If you have already done the trick but want to add more xbox gold to stack again will it give the same value or less??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

From the FAQs here: https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/live/gold/upgrade

After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes??

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes.

Token says…|You get…
    1 month of Gold| 20 days of Ultimate
    3 months of Gold| 50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)
    6 months of Gold| 79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)
    12 months of Gold| 4 months of Ultimate
    24 months of Gold| 8 months of Ultimate
    1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)| 20 days of Ultimate
    3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)| 2 months of Ultimate
    6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)| 4 months of Ultimate
    12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)| 5 months of Ultimate
    24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)| 10 months of Ultimate
    1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games| 20 days of Ultimate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

From the FAQs here: https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/live/gold/upgrade

After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes??

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes.

Might just get two of these from Currys to tie me over!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Atlas_IRL wrote: »
    Yeah if someone could clarify that.

So it works if you have Xbox Gold then upgrade to ultimate that will stack

If you have already done the trick but want to add more xbox gold to stack again will it give the same value or less??

I stacked 2 years gold then got 1 month Game pass from Microsoft store for €12.99 and it converted the gold to Ultimate for the 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

I stacked 2 years gold then got 1 month Game pass from Microsoft store for €12.99 and it converted the gold to Ultimate for the 2 years.

I have it for a year but i think once you convert to Ultimate you cannot stack the Gold 1-1 again :/ I should have stacked it for 3 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

I got one year of EU gold on CD keys and the upgraded, so 15 months ultimate. Incidentally, is there any difference between worldwide and EU version of gold? EU version was a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭Alkers

My live gold subscription has expired. If I get two or three years of subscriptions from CD keys now, then sing up for the €1 Game Pass ultimate - that will give me 2 / 3 years' of access to game pass ultimate? Are there minimum specs for the PC games anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I thought you couldn't stack subscriptions anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭dubliniift

Why Gold Pass says X BOX One / 360? Is it not valid for One s?

Did I mess up by returning X for One S - Diff was 160 e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

dubliniift wrote: »
    Why Gold Pass says X BOX One / 360? Is it not valid for One s?

Did I mess up by returning X for One S - Diff was 160 e.

Will be fine for all variants of Xbox One (including S and X).

Advertisement