Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help - what to buy a man who has everything?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

I wouldn't buy him a PS2, if he has a new car etc, i'm sure he'd a have a PS2 already aswell if he wantedone. I tihnk Phobos is right, keep away from the whole gadget thing, as he prolly has all the ones he needs and even if there is sth he has his eye on, you won'tknow exactly what it is. Why not buy him something completely different, like a painting or a really cool piece of onscure furniture like an egg chair or something. Shop around the net and see what you can find. As a bit of a gadget freak myself I love getting completely different stuff that 'd never even think abotu buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

buy him this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement