Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Injury query

Options
  • 11-06-2019 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, In the last couple years I've had patellar tendonitis, which went away with stretching, exercises and a long break (few months). Recently in same knee it looks like I had it band syndrome, which is not long gone away. Sine that is gone in my other knee I now have pain. Not in the knee but the "ligament" on the outside at the back. (Like a thin bone to touch, runs from somewhere in the hamstring to the back outside of knee). Anyone know what this is? Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Hi, In the last couple years I've had patellar tendonitis, which went away with stretching, exercises and a long break (few months). Recently in same knee it looks like I had it band syndrome, which is not long gone away. Sine that is gone in my other knee I now have pain. Not in the knee but the "ligament" on the outside at the back. (Like a thin bone to touch, runs from somewhere in the hamstring to the back outside of knee). Anyone know what this is? Any advice?

Go see a physio, could be any number of things. Not allowed to give medical advice per forum charter.

Advertisement