Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMA Podcasts

• 18-04-2019 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭

Mostly listen to podcasts at work and hoping people share a few. Ones I listen to

Anik and Florian Podcast

Probably my favorite, no guests but also no bull**** it's just purley fight talk.

Believe You Me

Probably only 1% of the show is MMA related but bisping is funny as hell

Fight Deciples

Dan Hardy and some scouse fella, good pod but very inconsistent in making it

UFC unfiltered

Can't stand Sera roaring down the microphone

MMA hour

Can't stand Luke Thomas

Areil Helwani

Good guests but too much drama

Any good ones I'm missing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Larry pepe i enjoy his ones very critical of ufc and their antics. I enjoy he not afraid to say what other journos should be saying incase they lose creditinals

Geordie podcast is actually good too

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭selassie

severe mma podcast is the only one I listen to.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭pastorbarrett

Not wholly related, but is Sera the most unlikeable pundit in all MMA? Answer = Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭cletus

Bloody Elbow Care/Don't Care Preview

Eugene S. Robinson's Showstomper

Heavy Hands

If I Did It

Was Charles podcast mentioned?

Teddy Atlas has a new podcast "The Fight". He's only on ep3 sofa and I've only listened a few clips but next one has post UFC236 Dustin Poirier as a guest . Should be released in the next few days. Love Teddy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Severe MMA is great - so great in fact, I had to give them the price of a pint each month on Patreon.

There's also Eurobash covering the EU scene but that is annoying only available on Soundcloud it seems. Good podcast though.

Just looking through my podcast library, here's the various MMA pods that are on there. I probably only listen to these ones quite rarely ior if they have someone particularly interesting.

Below The Belt (Schaub warning)
    Between Rounds Radio (I just like the phone in show immediately after a big event, used to be a Sherdog thing)
    Bloody Elbow Presents (has all the BE shows)
    Co-Main Event (Chad Dundas and Ben Fowlkes)
    Fight Disciples Radio (include Dan Hardy's full reptile podcast)
    MMA Mad Podcast (only ever listen if the guest is good)
    MMA Roasted (cringe humour mostly, haven't listened since Pendred was on it)
    No Shame (Paddy Holohan's show - sometimes MMA)
    Talking Brawls - is this one still around - last one on my feed is from 2018? Another Irish one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Fights Gone By by Jack Slack - Usually breaks down fights on a Monday/Tuesday and previews them on Thursday/Friday. Has a good no bollox style I think and is A1 with regard recognising technique and what have you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mehaffey1

Our MMA Show with Jimmy Smith has just been on the go a few weeks and is brilliant.

You're Welcome with Chael Sonnen should be winning awards for someone holding a hilarious 99% fictional conversation with themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

The Aaron & Gareth Podcast.

That's Jersey shore turned fighter plonker and Gareth A Davies. Haven't listened yet .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭cletus

The Aaron & Gareth Podcast.

That's Jersey shore turned fighter plonker and Gareth A Davies. Haven't listened yet .

Jesus, I'd sooner stab myself repeatedly in the testicles with a knitting needle than listen to Gareth A Davies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

cletus wrote: »
    Jesus, I'd sooner stab myself repeatedly in the testicles with a knitting needle than listen to Gareth A Davies

He has such an inflafed ego. I listened to him the other week on Ariel helwanis mma reporter podcast and when he makes a ego maniac like Ariel look humble you know the man is s gob****e

Advertisement