Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted: Keelings Fruit - Wildflower Codes

• 28-04-2021 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭

Keeling's Fruit are doing a promotion where they are sending out native Irish wildflower seeds when you redeem the codes on promotional packs.

The promotional packs are the blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.

If anyone has these punnets with the codes and are not going to redeem them, I would love to get some and redeem them for relatives who aren't online plus I will be sharing them with neighbours where I can in the hopes of getting more wildflowers growing locally.

Thanks v much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

+1 looking for same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭lucalux

I think most people are using the codes themselves, which is great if people plant more wildflowers!

So just a heads up, if you download the Supervalu app/have a realrewards card, I see that they have €1 off Keelings berries.

Also check in the evenings in Tesco, the promotional packs are often reduced.

I can't afford to buy many Keeling's products, but the seeds are such good quality! I moved house recently, but the ones I planted last year did really well and are flowering again this year (I just can't enjoy them anymore😅)

Advertisement